Prolouge:Part 1

Cronus and Rhea, (imagine them from Greek mythology.) Author's note: I included a video about the god and goddess conversation turning into an incident about the act of Cronus inventing time travel.)

After the incident of Cronus, god of time and King of the Titans almost swallowing Zeus. He had ended up swallowing a stone instead covered in wet dirt and gritty gravel. It had taken a toll on his appetite because he had no desire to eat what she provided next.
This was very funny to their son Posedion as he offered his father yet another mouthful of saltwater salmon to wash out the taste of silt. It had been on awful experience to tell the truth.
Of course the next part of the stories of Cronus tells us that the mortals would desire to manipulate time and space. Thus causing his decision to make time travel illegal and forbidden to all whom would come to be. Cronus however beat him whom created the time traveling devices to the punch. He himself invented time travel, which was caught by the other gods and goddess that were in existence at this time in history.
Rhea , in particular knew what had happened and why her husband had created a new thing called time traveling.  It was purely out of boredom. The god wasn't the best father in the world.  It wasn't in Cronus' natural ability being a rough sort to know what  to do with the tidal wave Posedion could kick up when throwing a God's tantrum, so as Posedion could kick up hurricane and typhoons it became necessary for the goddess Rhea to ask Cronus to put their god of the Sea in a god's time out in the shallows nearby a beach, due to his last temper tantrum about the last bit of crab not tasting right when he ate it.
Yes even the Greek gods and Egyptian gods throw it tantrums and the Vikings god's do to, especially if they are young.

As we learned this with our first three. Then we laughed when the first of the other gods started to be born in all the ways possible
----I mean you're going to have to check Greek mythology to get all that answered. -----But it quite plainly the thought pattern of even Cronus and Rhea had parenting problems.--- They really could have benefited from Nanny 911- (As I watched the show on TV in my room at my mom's house as a teenager. I thought of something maybe what they needed was a god of caretakers, yes oh there is one Truvea Maltia is that one. I'll remember that.)----

As it is convenient that Cronus knows Truvea Maltia, the god of caretakers , he can get a minion that takes care of Posedion as he creates a F5- Hurricane that really doesn't need to be born at this time it's too early in the centuries to be happening this soon.

True Cronus looked like hell with Sandy reddish brown hair and blue eyes revivted to the source of the Sea Storm, it was scaring the Island Dwellers in that area that would be known as the Carribean Sea.

It was stormy and crazy on Hervernum and that's where that particular part of their ocean will get its name. The  Crazy Choppy Seas....near the island that withstood the waves known as The isles of Merk as quietly there it was still even with the rain and Storm.

Together they and their newly appointed Nanny of gods and demigods their son Posedion was grounded for a month where in a seacave to calm down. (Law 4 -6. Beta3.R.G&Dg-5.7)(Appointment of Nannies).

This is where the Vikings got the traditional blood and bone from. As well as the regulations regarding it
Thus the reason for even doing so with a young god or goddess. This will be explained further on.

This is just to set the stage for the idea that something is in all of us that wants to rebel but it is up to our parents to show us the way and for us to trust in our gods and goddess and demigods some of the time if they be raised right to do Right.
I have undoubtedly be including this my later lessons as a priest and paladin and mage for I intend to teach as well as be a father without blood and bone to raise him to be the god he us propehcised to be. I ask my young son to trust me and those I place the care of himself in. Whether it be his own blood relations Cronus, whose new identity will be revealed at a later time when necessary. It is not so time now.

I seek to be the boy King that Timberbergstone Amberstone Furgolden the third has said I'll be. I'll be in to the work I have been set aside for and maybe in my warrior priest status praticed in the Magery Arts I will be able to fight as long as I am able. But of this I will not speak yet. This collection of legends is about Timberbergstone Amberstone Furgolden the third and his journey to greatness he knows now. He is a force to be reckoned with. That much is known as well as some others that will be mentioned in my stories. These I will share with my son as he grows and I will still be telling them for the rest of our lives.

Enjoy reading the stories I share with him.