The white paladin

Song: Let's Form Voltron

'Alien' words:

Mamlaz~Idiot

Centum~The metal galra foot soilders

"Princess...you've been asleep for 10,000 decca pheebs." Allura's eyes widen in surprise as a quiet 'No' escapes her lips. "And Zarkon is still alive due to over exposure to quintessence. I was hoping we could form an alliance to stop his reign."

"Why? Zarkon is your Father, is he not?" Allura demands.

"Zarkon may be my biological Father but that does not mean I think of him as so. Honerva is the  only parent that I acknowledge. We must find the remaining lions before Zarkon realizes you are awake. "

"You're right." Allura decides, pulling up a map of the universe. Pidge's eyes shone mischievously behind her...his glasses.

"Princess, the lions can wait. You haven't eaten in 10,000 years!" Mustache man exclaims.

"I'm not hungry Coran." Ohhh. So that's his name.

"Man, 10,000 years? That's like one thousand plus ten." Lance states and I feel the sudden urge to send my head flying through a wall. 

"That's times ten." Keith and I correct.

"Whatever dropout." What's that supposed to mean?! Oh...it was directed to Keith.

I turn my attention back to the screen. Oh no...we're too late. They found us.

"How did they find us?" Allura asks and I look to the ground. They can't be tracking me...right?

 " I'm not sure, but I bet it's Keith's fault." 

  "Say whatever you've got to say to make yourself feel better. After getting us stuck on the other side of a wormhole! " Keith snaps back, and I raise an eyebrow. 

  "I'll stick you in a wormhole!" 

Bending down slightly, I whisper to Pidge "Are they fighting or flirting? it is...quite hard to tell."

"Flirting. Why else would their faces be so close?"Pidge explains, adjusting his glasses.

"It is nice to know that there are places in the universe where such acts are legal." I couldn't help but let a slight pinch of jealousy slip into my voice. Keith and Lance reminds a small part of me of my relationship with Arwen.

Flashback:

"This is your fault you mamlaz!" Arwen shouted  as  she lunges forward, her sword slashing through a centum

"On the contrary. I believe the fault is all yours. If you had been quieter..."

"We would still be in this mess." Arwen cuts Maggie off.

End flashback:

My first act as the Empress of the Galra is to make gay marriage legal. I vowed that the day Zarkon put her into the arena and made me watch. That was the day I stopped referring to him as Father.

"...The paladin of the white lion is filled of fascination and knowledge. Mageryn, as much I dislike it, you'll pilot the white lion." I leave my thoughts behind me at this statement. Me? She wants ...me?