Chapter 2: New Students

((Edited))

-Melissa's POV-

<Location/Date: Monday, Melissa's school, 8:11 am>

I really had no idea way every one was so excited about the new students, but I really didn't care. I had left Amy behide trying to get a glance at them.

she's always been the one who loved gossiping and being girly.

I'm much more different than her, I never really cared and really hate girly shit.

yeah you guessed it I'm a tomboy, but I see no problem in that.

<Location/Date: Monday, Math class, 8:15 am>

I was sitting on my chair playing with my pen, when the annoying little teacher came in and annoced that we have a new transfered student joining us in Math class.

"Now class, I would love you all to meet our new student Spencer Hilton" I looked up at the tall figure standing in front of the class. Brown hair,blue eyes,about 6'4 tall,well built body,white shirt showing his 6 pack abs, black jeans, and back converse.

I could hear the girls squealing and gossiping about how hot and sexy he was.

Some school sluts saying how much they would love to bang him all night. "Those slutty bitches" I muttered under my breath,not caring if they heard me or not.

I could hear also some homosexuals groan and give out light moans. Some boys muttering how much they hated him, we'll I couldn't blame them he had al the girls on their heels for him in one glance.

And me? I thought it was normal. he was just a new student, what is so special about him that got the whole campus gossiping?

I sighed and went back to playing with my pen.

"Spencer, mind saying a few things about yourself?" Said Mrs.Brown

"My name's spencer and I'm British" He said with a British accent, smiling.

"Oh my god his voice is so sexy" whispered one of the girls "I feel so wet just hearing him speak" ok that was defiantly one of the school sluts speaking.

"Why don't you pick a seat Spencer" asked Mrs.Brown "I'll pick that seat over"

That's when I felt everyone's eyes on me. I looked up to see that the new guy had picked the empty seat besides me. Just great, I said sarcastically to myself. I didn't like that, seeing that every girl gave death glares to me, it was really annoying.

He made his way to the end of the classroom, where I was seated."Hi Melissa" he said. That's when I froze and looked at him in the eyes. How did he know my name? Who was he? Questions and thoughts filled my mind.

"Don't worry I'm not a stalker" that made Me even more confused."who are you?" I whispered."oh, I'm just a nobody" "haha, so funny" I said, sarcasm filling my voice "I know, I'm funny" I felt my anger rise, his British accent making it harder for me to control my anger. I guess he really was a stalker, why else would he know who the hell I am without anyone even muttering my name once?

"Whatever" "well someone's mad" he chuckled."shut up". After that I ignored him throughout the rest of the lesson, math was really boring so you could say I kinda fell asleep.

<Location/Date: Monday, lunch, 9:12 am>

"I heard that the new guy's in your class" Amy spoke, sitting down on our usual seat outside. It was a sunny day, perfect for going out and eating.

"Yeah he is" I said, with no hint of interest in my voice. "I can't believe it!!! Your are so lucky!! heard he's really hot and has a British accent!!! oh and that he's tall with a six pack!!!" Amy sighed dreamily after squealing for the million time today,

"Oh he's not that hot" I said, taking a bite out of my pizza. "Oh please, I even head that the gay ones started groaning and moaning just by looking at him" Amy said, rolling her eyes.

"You know what Mel?" Amy asked "what?" "I think you need a boy in your life".I choked on my drink. "What the hell are you saying Amy?"

"Come on Mel, your really pretty, you have a sexy body that any guy would die for" "are you saying I need to get laid?" I asked, crossing my arms. Where the hell was this all coming from?

"No, I'm saying that you need a boyfriend" that's when I got mad and snapped at her "why would I want a boyfriend? I'm perfectly fine being single"

"Mel, you need to move on" "he, he's in the past" Amy looked into My eyes, making eye contact in the process. Amy had brown hair, brown eyes, 5'8 tall, and she was the only one who knew about My secret.

She also knows about my past and what he had done to me. he broke my heart for someone else, he had left me and my broken heart into millions of shattered pieces me? I still love him. I don't know why but I still love him, I couldn't move on. No matter how much I try, I just can't.

"Amy, p-please don't bring him up" i whispered, my voice shuttering. "Mel, I'm sorry I didn't mean to" I got up "I j-just need some time alone" I said, walking away into the school building.

Memories of him came floating back. The way we were best friends and how much I had fallen for him during the years.

I wasn't looking where I was going, for my thoughts were filled with childhood memories.

I felt myself bump into something hard, making me fall back but, before I could hit the ground a pair of strong arms caught me. Holding me against their chest.

"I see we meet again Melissa" that's when it hit me, it was the British accent guy from Math class. Yup, I didn't bother calling him by his name because he didn't deserve it. "ya we meet again" "this is my sis, Samantha" oh wow, she was like a female version of him, but with a petit body and long legs. She had brown hair and blue eyes like his. She was about 5'9, making her taller than Me.

"Hi Melissa" Samantha reached out her hand to Me, which I shook nervously, wait why the hell am I nervous? "We know your secret" said Samantha.

My face went pale. I was shocked. What were they talking about? Do they know I'm a spy? Is that why they knew my name? Many questions were left to be answered but, more importantly who were they?

Too be continued.......

A/n:

Cliffhanger xD I think? I don't know, as you guys can see I'm editing this story to make if better. I would love it if you guys comment about what you think of this story.

Don't forget

Please comment and vote! It means a lot and thank you for reading chapter two.

P.s: I'm kinda having a writers block and I'm really busy these days with school. I'm only in middle school and teachers are giving us millions of homework everyday and tests every week T^T and finals are coming up in two months!