Mudsplash's Tale (Leader)

Rank: Leader who is waiting to earn his nine lives.

Gender: Male

Coat Pattern: A brown tabby with light brown highlights

Mate: Doesn't Have One

Mate Interest: Rosefeather

Kin: Unknown kin from WindClan.

Mudsplash was tired and hungry. He had already lost the trust of his former mate, Redwhisker. He had only taken one extra piece from the fresh-kill pile for his friend, Skyface. Skyface had been out hunting and didn't feel worthy of eating anything since she had only caught a rabbit. Mudsplash didn't want her to starve, this was the third night that Skyface had gone hungry. Redwhisker had thought it was an offer to be a mate. So, she left him. Mudsplash had no interest in any other cat in WindClan. Now that Skyface was dead, he had no friends to talk to. He didn't feel welcome in WindClan anymore. Even his leader disliked him. One night, he went on a patrol with four other cats. They split up into groups. Whiskernose and Furrypaw went to search the border near ThunderClan. Sunpaw and Snowfern went with Mudsplash to check the ShadowClan border, near the Thunderpath. He had a bad feeling about going close to the Thunderpath at night. Sure, monsters had lights, but it still was dangerous. "Come on, guys!" Sunpaw called from across the Thunderpath. Snowfern nodded and slowly crept across the Thunderpath. "What are you doing? Go faster or you'll get hit!" Sunpaw called. Mudsplash looked behind the white she-cat. A monster was rumbling closer. Mudsplash ran across and tried to guide her away. "Look out!" He yelled. Sunpaw ran back across to help his mentor, but Mudsplash had already pushed Snowfern out of the way and jumped himself. Sunpaw got hit by the monster.

Snowfern jolted to her apprentice's side. "Look what you've done, Mudsplash!" Mudsplash was confused. "What do you mean? I didn't do it!" "Yes, you did! Now he's dead because you didn't help him in time!" The white cat's fur was covered in Sunpaw's blood. 

-  =  {  +  }  =  -

Mudsplash was kicked out of WindClan for something he hadn't done. Worst of all, he didn't get to snag some prey before he left. He sat down right next to a tree. He realized he was at the Fourtrees. He couldn't be attacked here. He gathered some moss from a tree and started walking west. Right by the Fourtrees would be an amazing place to make a camp. This would be his home, his clan.