No thought left

Chapter 1 good morning

Chapter 1 good morning...?

It was a sunny saturday. The birds were chirping and the wind blew again in the trees."mmmm poptarts......"i mummble in my sleep."Dark wake up"i hear some one say.".....DARK!"yelled 36D."hold on..."i hear her say as she walks away."i'm giving you to the count of 3"i hear her say comming back in."well nvm.."she says as she pulls out a spray bottle and starts spraying me."AHHH!OK I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE!"i scream as she sprays me."good now get dressed, you naked animal.."said 36D walking off.

Later on the day.

"Hey little brother don't we got to see the others?"says 36D as she cleans the dishes from us eatting.*i nod my head*Yeah but they can wait.."i say as i eat my last peanut butter waffle.*she punches my arm and take my dish*"OW"i say.

At wolfy's

"Hey furstep you busy?"asked wolfy nocking on the door."ye-yeah give me a moment ill be there!"said furstep sounding like he's running into things."you ok?'went on wolfy as he opens the door a little."wait!"said furstep tripping on the floor and leting the door swing open."what the hell.."said wolfy as he steps in."is that.."he went on in as he looks closely at something."flowey?!"growls wolfy as his claws comes out."YES BUT DON'T HURT HIM!"said furstep shooting up stnading infrount of flowey."bro he tried to kill me in the underground! And you want to SAVE HIM!"agrued wolfy."well if you just waited like i said then i would talk to you about what's going on!"agrued on furstep."GUYS! COME ON I NEED TO TALK, THIS IS NOT A AGRUE STAGE!"yelled out flowey."yes please wolfy thats what i was trying to say."says furstep as he picks up flowey and walks out the door."ok fine..."said wolfy following them out.