Chapter 4

Emily

After arriving in the hotel we all just dropped dead, we were so tired.
This place is cool. Really spacious, modern, comfortable. The only thing I don't like about it is how the back of the lounge room is just glass, like I'd like a little privacy you know even if it is just a lounge room and not a room.

There were 4 double rooms but there would be 7 of us when the others arrived, so one of us get one room all to ourselves. We decided to let Sadie have it since she arranged for us to stay here, even though she constantly declined the room and told us to take it.

Today Luke, Boo and Daisy were arriving. Of course I'm pretty excited. I mean sure me and Luke have had weird moments before but you know... never mind. Yeah I'm excited.

I opened the curtains as the sun came glaring into our room, filling every single space with its light.
"Ughhh... stop it" Marina groaned, immersing herself in her pillow.
It's 9:30am. I was surprisingly awake pretty early, well for my standards.
Although knowing Sadie she was probably awake way before me.

I check my phone to see if there's anything from Luke, if they've arrived, but there was nothing. Opening our bedroom door, as expected Sadie was already awake, slouching on the couch while smiling goofily at her phone.
"Gurl what the hell are you smiling at?" I laughed.
"Nothing..." She replied smirking
"Yeah right" I crossed my arms
"Ok, ok, guess what" She shrieked
"Dolberg is in LA right now"
She was laughing and squealing her head off, I had never seen her so happy.
"I'm sorry Sadie but there's a very low chance that you'll just bump into him unless you stalk him" I say rolling my eyes. She gives me a weird look as if I gave her an idea... oh no.

Aly steps out of her room, already dressed in a Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt, some denim shorts and vans, with her hair tied back in a high pony tail. I suddenly feel a little under-dressed in my lousy pyjamas when I realise that Sadie is dressed too, in a yellow crop hoodie, ripped jeans, a white cap, and big white trainers that almost look a bit too big for her feet.

"Hey Emily why aren't you ready yet? And where's Mar, we need to get breakfast before the others arrive" Aly says joining Sadie on the couch.
I quickly rush into my room and take out whatever I can find in my messy suitcase, but of course I choose something good, I wanna look good for when Luke arrives- and the others.
I take out a white crop t-shirt and some cute denim shorts and some cute denim sneakers to go with it.
With great force and energy I manage to wake up Marina, the lazy lion. She picks out a simple tank top, some jeans, boots and a light, khaki jacket.

I check my phone again. Nothing from Luke, Boo or Daisy. I carry on picking at my waffles, travelling on a plane puts me off eating for a while but I can't let a good waffle go to waste so I just give it to Marina.

My phone suddenly rings.
A message from Luke.

Luke: me and Boo just arrived at the airport!

My heart felt as if it had just lit up, I was so excited!
-
Dolberg I stg next time you come to England we ARE getting married xx