Five

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. It's 6:00 in the morning and today I'm having coffee with Grayson. I'm really nervous for it. I mean we haven't spoken for five years. And we didn't really end on good terms. I broke up with him and he was devastated. I was even more upset. He was my first love and I thought I was going to see a future with him. I guess not.

But now I have nick and we're on good terms.

I slowly get out of bed and I take a cold shower to wake me up. I love cold showers, even when it's almost winter. The house is warm so it's fine anyways.

After my shower I fix my hair and then I start with makeup. Since it's only coffee I just apply some concealer and mascara, Nothing special.

For my outfit I found a nice sweater in my closet and matched it with a white tank top, black leggings and bright colored flats. I also found a really cute purse on the back of my door that would look really good with my outfit.

For accessories I wore a little gold bracelet.

I went down stairs to grab a cup of water when I see my dad in the kitchen

"Morning dad" I said while getting a cup.

"Good morning sweetie. Are you going somewhere?" He asked.

"Yah, I'm having coffee with Grayson soon" I said and turned around to face my dad.

"The youtube Grayson?" He asked.

"That's the only one I know, so yes" I said taking a sip of my water.

"I really liked him. What even happened between you guys?" He asked with a curious face.

I never told my parents what really happened between us. They really liked him and I didn't want them to hate him for what he did. It's just not fair.

"We just didn't work out because of long distance" I said.

I mean that's not a total lie.

"Your mother and I really liked you guys together" my dad said and picked up the newspaper he was reading.

"Me too" I whispered and took another sip of water.

I went back up stairs to my room to do some last minute stuff. Like put perfume on and brushing my teeth.

It's 7:45 so I begin to make my bed.

After a couple of minutes I go downstairs to wait for Grayson.

Minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I open it.