Chapter 1

(Y/N) Pov

I'm back stage with my brother Braun when a stage producer asks me and braun to go to Triple H and Stephanie's office. I nod and start to walk with Braun behind me, after the stage producer left.

"So Braun why do you think that they called us to the office?"

"Probably to meet you, since I talked about you with them. And maybe something else, who knows. Anyway have you gotten back with you know who?"

".... No, why would you think that I would go back with him after he did that to me and broke my heart? He was a asshole to me a-.....and...*hic*." I broke down before the door in front of me.

Braun's pov

Seeing my sister cry like this, made me pissed. I hate seeing her sad, even after our uncle died. But seeing her crying over that jerk just sent me off. Once I find him he will be sent to hell by me!

"Hey I know your are upset about what he did to you but think of happy things for now. And maybe something good will happen." I say looking down at her. She finally wipes her tears and smiles up at me, making me smile back at her.

I open the door letting her in first then I walk in.

"We have been waiting for you Braun and ah, is this your dear sister." Stephanie asks with a hint of glimmer in her eyes.

"Yes, this is my sister (Y/n)."

"Nice to meet you (Y/n), Braun has been talking all about you to us. And we are glad that you are here, because we have a contract for you." Triple H says while looking at us.

I am beyond shocked, my little sis is getting a job here!! At the place that I work at and we could be together, so she won't have to be alone. And so I could protect her like when we where kids. She would be able to have friends here, since all her other 'friends' turned their backs on her and spread rumors. Just so they can get close to me for my money.

Well my Shield members & Get these hands followers, how did you like my first chapter. And I know its short but I'm watching bleach and I'm kinda lazy right now.

ALSO DEAN RETURNED LAST NIGHT!!! HOW MANY PEOPLE CRIED!? CAUSE I KNOW I DID.

Plz leave a like and a comment at the end of this chapter. Bye~