Chapter 2

Author's POV

Triple H looks at Stephanie for approval to give (Y/n) the contract, which she nods her head yes to. So Triple H hands you it, but before you can take it Braun takes it first.

Your pov

"Uh, Braun why did you take the contract?" You say, turning to look at your brother who is at least a foot taller than you.

Your older brother looks down at your 5'4 figure and says, " To make sure its a good contract and that you won't get screwed over."

You just can't wrap your mind around how overprotective and controlling Braun was at times to you. Sometimes it was a little too much to handle at once. But you understand where its coming from too.

" Geez." You say while looking up at him. Its like he can't trust you even though you are not a teenager no more nor a little kid. You are a very capable woman to handle and go over stuff with by urself, with no help at all.

While the authority, Braun, and me where going over my contract to start as a female superstar, a knock came at the door that disrupted us.

"Come in!!" Stephanie and Triple H said at the same time.

The door slowly opened and two handsome men came in. (*wink wink* guess who my lovelys *wink wink*)

In came a dark long hired man that had his long hair in a man bun, with glasses and a baseball hat. Next, to him was a guy with lightly dark blond short hair with blue eyes. And damn did he look fine as hell!!

"Oh Dean, Seth!! Just the two people that I was gonna call down here shortly to meet Brauns little sister, (Y/n)."

Seth's and Dean's POV

"WAIT WHAT!! BRAUN HAS A SISTER!!!" How comes we never knew about this until now? Both of us thought at the same time.

(Y/n) POV

" Aww, Braun how come you never told anyone about me?" I said, pouting up at my older brother.

"One, because I didn't want anyone coming after you. Two, so you stayed safe. Three, so no one can hold it against me in the ring or kidnap you." My big strong brother said to me while glaring at the two who just walked into the room.

"Oh?" Was the only thing that I could say at the time. While looking at the gorgeous, smoking hot men in front of me.

"So~ (Y/n) what is your decision? Are you gonna join the wwe family or not?" Stephanie said a bit rudely I might add.

"I'll join!!" I said with a lot of enthusiasm. I mean, why not when I get to be around hot, sexy men all day 24/7. I took the contract out of my brothers hand, looked over it one last time and signed it.

I am about to cry right now knowing that I don't have to be alone no more. Knowing that i don't have to be around  a lot of fake bitch people, like the ones back in my home town.

"Braun I know you might hate me for signing this contract and that i could get hurt by doing the stuff that you do every day, but I'm tired of staying home doing nothing and being in that fucken city." I say looking at the floor.

"Hey, look at me. If your doing this then I'm ok with it but you have to promise me that you'll be safe out there and if you ever get in trouble run up the arena stairs or run backstage. And if any male superstar comes out there with your opponent get me to come out or balor. He's a nice kid and will try to protect you." Braun said looking at me and making me look up at him, with his finger under my chin.

Almost making me forget about the two hot people that are in the room, causing me to blush in embarrassment.

"Ok Braun, that will be all for now. (Y/n) we will need to talk to you still. " Braun looks at me and says "Meet me out in the hall in a bit."

I nod my head when he looks at me and closes the door. Ok, now what does Stephanie and Triple H want now?

"Dean, Seth, (Y/n) you will all be in a storyline with Roman and your brother (Y/n). The storyline will start tonight when (Y/n) makes her debut match. Now I will make the scripts up after tonight. I will like you (Y/n) and the shield to improvise for tonight until the script is done, got that?"

(Y/n), Seth, and Deans Pov

"Yes" We all look at each other knowing that tonight will be exciting.

Well my shield hounds of justice how did you like my new chapter to this story? I know i haven't updated since August 14th when Dean Ambrose returned but at least I'm updating while I should be doing my take home quiz for chemistry 😅. The only good thing about tm is that i can get up early and do it since school starts at 10:10am tomorrow because of the keystones. I don't have to take the keystones till April. Because I passed algebra 1 and Biology last year in 9th grade. 😁😁