|| Calm before the Storm ||

|| Vulpix.Ice.Paws ||

 - - - - - -

|| August 29th 2356: 7: 06 am.||

- - - - - -

Amanda Kilmen, a young middle aged woman just introduced to the wonderful world. She lived in a small apartment that wasn't to far from work, she worked as a baker in her pi-tit bakery. Although life was pretty tough on her, she was happy.

- - - - - - 

'Beep, Beep, Beep!'

Amanda woke up with the same annoying sound like every morning, She let out a long groan before deciding to finally wake up. Once her pale feet touched the cold floor she shivered regretting her choose, Maybe she can just go back to bed?

 She sighed before walking to the washroom, 'I mean no one's going to pay the bills for me, unless...' she shook her head at the thought. ' No, I'm a grown woman, I don't need Mom's help.' ,her face went bitter at the sound of her mother, she hated her mother .

After Amanda finished showering she put on her all to familiar uniform and stepped out of her bedroom only to be greeted by a familiar furry face, the furry animal let out a loud 'Bark' as it wagged it's tail " Morning to you to Cinnamon~"  Amanda's morning voice was rough but it wasn't as bad as her breath. 

 She smiled as her dog; Cinnamon, walked into the small kitchen they had, Amanda soon followed remembering the 'All New: Dog Chow, Chicken Flavor!' was in the top cupboard. Amanda quickly put the 'All New: Dog Chow'  into one of her bowls and added Sparking Water to the other.

.

.

.

Sparking Water?

.

.

.

Amanda sighed as she put down the bowl of sparking water and let out a small "Gross.." as Cinnamon lapped it up, Ever since that day when Kim dropped her sparking water into the poor puppies bowl while she was drinking she couldn't get enough. Speaking of Kim; Kim Valentino, Amanda's best friend since ...forever. She's a healthy conscious maniac who loves way to much Sparkling Water and her brother who is Amanda's boyfriend, Edward Valentino is a huge MatPat fan and a is literally addicted to YouTube.  

She remembered when Kim, Edward and her rushed to the vet when Cinnamon didn't want to drink pure, clean, fresh water! She asked the Vet if it was safe to drink and luckily she did although, she dose have to give her real water every once in a while so... that's fun. 

Amanda poured some full cream milk into her bowl as she yawned, she sat down on the couch as she switched on the T.V "Maybe I can sneak in a new episode of 'My Hero Academia' while I'm at it."  she thought out loud to herself , Amanda finally decided to be smart and look at the time 8: 45 a.m, she needed to be at the bakery by 8:30 a.m , Amanda went blank and her smile faded as she processed the information.

.

Fuck Me a shiter and call me a Quitter

.

It all went by like a blur, a messy blur, Amanda quickly gulped down the milk and stuffed the 'Coco Pops' into her hand and stuffing the rest in her mouth. Swiftly moving to the Washroom and squirting toothpaste into her mouth, her face immediately went bitter as Amanda's tastes buds sent a reminder to her brain; Never taste toothpaste. She moved faster as she switched of her T.V and before she left she threw the T.V remote back into the house, hoping it wouldn't break anything. Welp, there goes her step-dad's favorite vase. 

- - - - - - - - - - - -                                                                                                                                                                                                             

|| #Not Sponsored: Coco Pops , All New: Dog Chow, Chicken Flavor, My Hero Academia , MatPat.||  

  || Coco Pops Toothpaste ||

|| 655: Wattpad Words ||