Chapter 35: Ben's Reaction and The Next Secret

Last time on, Descendants Undiscovered Secrets...........

Mal's Pov + Haven:

Mal runs away down the hall and bumps into Haven and Harry and suddenly she breaks down in tears. "Mal? Mal what's wrong? BECAUSE IF IT'S THAT PERVERT PERCY I WILL KILL HIM!" Haven yells and Mal continues crying.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mal's Pov + Ben:

Mal continues to cry and Haven kneels down. "Harry, she isn't responding." Haven says looking up at her boyfriend. "She must be in shock." He replied and then Mal passed out. "We need Allyson right now!" Someone screams and Allyson races down the hall. "Mal!" She yells and that has Ben charging down the hall. "Is *huff* she okay? *huff*" Ben asked huffing. "She's in shock." Allyson retorts slapping Ben. "Just take her back to her room Ben and keep an eye on her." Allyson mutters to Ben who nods and picks up Mal and carries her to their room and lays her down on the bed and sits down in a chair then notices Evie cuddling with Carlos. "Seriously you two?" Ben asks making Evie jump. "O-O-Oh hi Ben." Evie waves. "We weren't doing anything wrong." Evie says her voice full of fear. "Mal's in shock." Ben retorts. "Let me see." Evie says walking over and gently placing one hand on Mal's forehead and the other on Mal's stomach, Evie's face turned pale looking over her shoulder. "Ben, it's not just shock." Evie says slowly. "Then what else is it!" Ben demands. "She's pregnant." Evie says flinching away from Ben. "Oh sweet auradon." Ben mutters fainting landing right next to Mal.

Evie's Pov: *hey people!*

Evie had known about Mal being pregnant but Mal made her promise to not tell anyone, even her boyfriend Ben, not Carlos, not Jay, not Jane, nobody, but here she was telling Mal's boyfriend and breaking a promise. "Evie, let them be." Carlos says quietly as Evie takes off to find the girls.

BUM BUM BUM!!! MORE BAL CHILDREN!