Chapter 4

~Michael's P.O.V~

I've been looking for Ryder all morning and I still haven't found her, she better not have escaped. My thoughts were interrupted by Luke walking out of his room. When he saw me he smirked. What in the hell is he smirking about?

"Have you seen Ryder?" His smirk only grew when I said her name.

"Yeah, she's in Calum's room." Why in the hell is she in his room? He better have kept his hand to himself. I walked pass Luke and went straight to Calum's room. I opened his door and saw him and Ryder in his bed. His arm was wrapped around her waist and she was curled into his chest with her face in the crook of his neck. My jaw tensed at the sight and I quickly walked over to them and ripped Calum's arm from around Ryder causing her to wake up. She looked scared shitless. Calum sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"What in the fuck Michael?"

"What did you two do?" I fumed

"Nothing we just watched a movie so calm the hell down." Calum rolled his eye.

"Come on Ryder." She stood up and I extend my hand out for her to grab. When she did I intertwined our fingers and pulled her to my room.

"Take a shower we're going out."

~Eliana's P.O.V~

I was sitting in my room when a guy with curly dirty blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes walked in.

"Hey baby, what the fuck is your name?" I released a small laugh

"I'm Eliana. What's your name?"

"Ashton. Come on, breakfast is ready." Goddamn he is hot. He looks like a God like holy shit.

I got off the bed and made my way over to Ashton. He put out his hand for me to grab and when I did he intertwined our fingers. We headed toward the dining room and Ashton told me to sit at the table and wait for him to come back with our food. I was waiting patiently for a few minutes until Luke walked in and winked at me. I rolled my eyes in pure disgust for what he did to Ryder. She wouldn't have been in this situation if it wasn't for him drugging her.

Luke sat down right next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I quickly smacked it away and he released a deep chuckle. Luckily, Ashton walked in with our food. He placed one plate in front of me and the other in front of himself.

"If you're hungry there is food in the kitchen." Ashton stated to Luke. A tan guy with dark hair walked out of the kitchen shirtless with a plate in his hand. Holy shit, God is officially trying to kill me. How could guys be this hot and in one place? How is this possible? I wanted to walk over to that shirtless guy and..... My thoughts were interrupted by Luke whispering in my ear.

"It's rude to stare love." I could feel the blush rising up my cheeks. I looked down at my food and started eating my bacon. The tan guy sat down across from Luke and started talking to me.

"Hey, I'm Calum. What's your name?"

"I'm Eliana." Our breakfast consist of us telling horrible jokes. Luke rubbing my thigh, Ashton flirting with me, and Luke getting jealous. Calum stealing my bacon and me trying to get it back. I had a lot of fun with them, but I'm starting to miss Ryder. I didn't know her for long but she's a really amazing person and she's one of the only people I can relate to. The guys told me that Michael took her on a romantic date. Every time someone mentioned it I could tell Calum was getting jealous, but I don't know why.

A few hours later

After about three hours I was cuddled into Luke and the front door opened revealing a pissed off Michael and Ryder with a huge smirk on her face. Michael headed towards his room and Ryder sat down beside Calum.

"What's wrong with Michael?" Calum ask wrapping his arm around Ryder.

"Michael was flirting with a bartender during our 'date' and he got jealous when a waiter started flirting with me and gave me his number so Michael tried to basically shove his tongue down my throat so I kneed him in the balls. So now he's pissed off." Everyone burst out laughing and Calum pulled Ryder onto his lap.

~Calum's P.O.V~

Ryder is so beautiful, her laugh is so adorable and I love how she's so confident in herself. We have been talking for the past 30minutes and I found out she's really smart and caring. I couldn't hold myself back any longer so I pressed my lips against hers and our lips moved perfectly in sync with each others. She pulled away and I looked around to see if anyone was watching, but luckily every ones attention was on the t.v except for Eliana. What if she tells one of the guys? Michael would kill me.

~Ryder's P.O.V~

Goddamn Calum is a great kisser. I had to pull away so it wouldn't get too heated and so no one would notice. But it was too late for that, Eliana was already looking at us. I quickly stood up and walked towards the bathroom. After doing my business I flushed the toilet and washed my hand. When I opened the door I saw Eliana leaning against the wall waiting for me.

"Please don't tell Michael, He will punish me." She only smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Why would I tell Michael? Calum is hot I would do the same thing. If you are going to have something going on with Calum than you should probably try to be more secretive."

I officially love Eliana. She is the best person I know. "I will try." At that very moment Calum walked towards us and awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uhm, can I talk to Ryder?" Eliana nodded and winked at me. As she walked away she mouthed the words 'get it in' I burst out laughing and she walked away.

"Ryder I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomf...." I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He was taken back by it at first but quickly recovered and deepened the kiss. I let out a low moan as he nibbled on my bottom lip. He pulled away and smiled.

"What if Michael finds out?" I nervously ask. Calum thought about the question for a few seconds before answering.

"He won't find out. It will just be our little secret." A huge smile spread across my face and I quickly pecked his lips.

"Can we go and get ice cream?" Calum laughed at my random request and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah, Let's go."

~Michael P.O.V~

I sat in my room for about an hour so I could calm myself down and keep myself from punishing Ryder.

I made my way into the living room looking for her, but she wasn't there.

"Where's Ryder?" Why can't I ever find her when I'm looking for her?

"She went with Calum to get ice cream." Luke answered. Why in the hell is she getting so close to Calum. She's mine. She should only be close to me and only me.

"How long have they been gone?" I could see Eliana smirking. What does she know?

"About thirty minutes. They should be back any minute." Once those words left Eliana's mouth Ryder and Calum burst through the door laughing and eating Ice cream. Their laughter completely stopped once they saw me standing there glaring at them.

"Uhm, Hey Michael." Ryder nervously spoke.

"You're not allowed to leave without my permission." I shouted. Calum's jaw tensed and Ryder moved closer to him for protection... from me.