The Iron Princess P.6

Heeyoung's head was aching when her eyes opened. It was an unfamiliar ceiling she's looking at. Her body hurts and it feels a bit cold.

She looked around and she saw someone beside her on the bed. Naked. Upon checking underneath the blanket, she saw she was naked, too. Her heart begins to beat fast as she starts to feel the pain in each part of her body.

The guy turned around and moved his arms over her. It was Seokju, she felt relieved but was still scared at the same time.

What happened?

Heeyoung curled her legs and sat with her head on her knees.

What happened?

Seokju begans to groaned. "What the hell did I drink? My head is split—" He stopped when he realized he wasn't and home and he wasn't alone.

His face registered shock when he saw her bare back, rocking herself as she was staring at the blank wall. He begans to feel dread, the last thing he wanted was to hurt Heeyoung.

He looked beside the bed, their clothes are strewn around. Three used condoms are also on the floor. He pulled the blanket and cover Heeyoung. "Did I hurt you in some way? Did I forced you?" His voice was full of panic.

"I don't know." Heeyoung sobbed.

"Do you remember what happened?"

"No."

"I think we should — We missed our class." Seokju said when he looked at his watch.

"That's what you're thinking? We're both naked!" Heeyoung shouted.

"Get dressed first, we'll talk somewhere else." Seokju was still distressed trying to rake his brains of information.

They got out the room and was shocked. The house was empty. With plastic cups and bottles thrown around.

But that wasn't the most shocking thing they saw, there were trace of blood from the other room to the door.

"We need to get out of here fast." Seokju held a tight grasp of her hand and almost dragged her out to his car.

There were still no memories that came in their mind. It was a mixture of pain and nervousness that flows through their body.

"We need to go home." Heeyoung said at the brink of crying.

"We need to know what happened first."

"My phone's battery has been drained. My parents must be worried sick about me." Heeyoung pleaded. "Please let's go home."

——

A loud slap hit Heeyoung's cheeks as soon as she opened the door. The look on his father's face was unnerving.

"Uncle—" Seokju started to say.

"Go home, your mom is already hysterical." Hobi said while Jisoo stood frozen at what her husband did.

Hobi then grabbed her daughter and push her inside the house before closing the door.

"You got yourself a boyfriend and this is the thing that you're doing now? Running off without informing us. Turning off your cellphone? What kind of person have you become. Where have you been?"