❥ 1

Alex smiled at John, softly stroking his hair.

"Oh, John, where would I be without you?" He asked, staring lovingly into John's grey-blue eyes.

John blushed, smiling at Alex. Before he could answer, Eliza walked in, smiling at the pair of them.

"Lizzy!" John cheered happily, pulling her over so she could be a part of the moment.

"Aw, Ja-"

"Jacky!" John looked away from his laptop, and to the door of him room.

"Yeah?" He asked, as his girlfriend, Eliza walked into his room.

"You wanna go pickup the Mexican we ordered?" She asked, giving him puppy eyes to appear more convincing.

"Can't yo-" John started, before seeing Eliza's puppy eyes. He sighed, standing up. "You got it, Lizard, I'll be back in a few."

Eliza smiled victoriously, kissing his cheek. "Thank you! I love youuuuuu."

John couldn't help but smile at the adorable girl. He felt lucky to be her boyfriend.

Once John left, Eliza looked over at his computer to see one of his fanfics sights open. She decided it wouldn't hurt to look, so she sat down and looked at what was up. Usually, he used the site to read fanfiction about Alexander Hamilton, his favorite actor.

After being a teen actor in a few tv shows, and staring in a couple of them, Alexander had become extremely popular, and everyone became infatuated with him. John was the main one in the pair who would obsess over him, though Eliza was just as attracted to him.

All three of them were about the same age, so Eliza felt less weird about it.

Eliza smiled as she read the story that was up. She knew John was writing it because it had their names, and the story made her happy. He knew that she would be with Alexander if she didn't have John, and, well, actually knew him, and the same went for John. After all, Alex had come out as bisexual in an interview a couple weeks ago, so him being with a guy wasn't that farfetched.

As soon as she finished reading the story, John walked behind her, blushing when he saw her reading the story.

"I- um- I got the food," He told her, rubbing his neck. Eliza smiled, standing up.

"I loved the story," Eliza assured him, staring at his freckles, trying to count them, as she often did.

John smiled, blushing a tad brighter. "It's not that great, the plot has holes and it's a bit of a stretch," he said, looking into her soft brown eyes.

Eliza giggled, ruffling his curly hair.

"I still loved it. It had both of us, and I love your writing style," She informed him.

"Of course, Lizzy, you know that if I had a chance with him, I'd tell him we were a package deal," He reassured his girlfriend, smiling softly.

Eliza grinned, hugging him tightly. "You're so sweet, Jack-o-lantern."

John stuck his tongue out at the nickname. "AH, you haven't called me that since seventh grade!" He groaned, trying not to laugh.

"I will never forget that day!" Eliza claimed, giggling.

John covered his ear, shaking his head. "Lizaaaard!" He whined.

Eliza grinned, reaching her hand down to hold this. "We can talk about this later, I want my tacos!" She skipped out of the room with John, giggling happily.