❥ 2

"Are you ready to go yet, Jacky?" Eliza yelled up the stairs as she put on her shoes.

"Just a sec! Lemme check my insta!" He yelled back, pulling out his phone as he got dressed.

Eliza sighed, standing up straight. "So.. I have another hour to get ready?" She jokingly asked, floofing her hair.

"Ha-ha, very funny." John rolled his eyes with a smile.

"How many instagrams do you have at this point?" Eliza spoke while she started to walk up the stairs.

"One personal one, and about-" he paused for a moment- "five fan accounts for Alex!"

Eliza giggled, shaking her head. "Wow, I'm sure that's-"

"HOLY FUCKIN SHIT, ELIZA GET IN HERE, OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD" John screeched, running out of the room to meet Eliza.

"What happened!?" Eliza yelled, obviously concerned.

"ALEXANDERLIKEDANDCOMMENTEDONONEOFMYPOSTSHOLYSHITIMFUCKINDYING" John screamed in one breath, showing the post to Eliza

It was a drawing John had made of Alex, based on a cute old instagram photo. Alex had commented 'I forgot about this picture, I love your style!! <3' And John was having a heart attack.

"Oh my goD JOHN YES" Eliza replied, hugging him. "I'm so proud of you, oh my god."

John giggled, hugging Eliza back. "I'm so happy Lizard, holy shit."

Eliza smiled, kissing John's cheek. "Hell yeah, you and your awesome art deserved that, Jacky."

John grinned happily, walking downstairs with Eliza.

Hey, you're super cute. John couldn't stop staring at his dms page, he just couldn't believe it.

The real, verified, Alexander Hamilton, had sent him a dm saying 'Hey, you're super cute.'

He couldn't believe it, so he didn't want to show Eliza yet. Not until he was positive Alex meant that about him.

He took a deep breath, then opened the dm.

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from you!!!

John cringed after he sent the message. 'Really John, three fucking exclamation points?' He scolded himself, sighing. Well, it was too late to change it.

.

.

Alexander smiled as he scrolled through John's instagram. It was the instagram linked to the incredible drawing he'd seen earlier, and he wanted to check it out. Lo and behold, the artist was super fucking cute. Alex grinned, deciding to send him a dm to let him know what he thought.

'Hey, you're super cute.' He wrote, before closing the app. He didn't think about it much until he actually got a reply.

'Thank you so much!!! That means a lot coming from you!!!' Wait.. why did it mean a lot? After all, he was using some random account- wait. Alex looked up at the name, then smacked his forehead repeated with his hand.

"Are you fucking kidding me??" He muttered to himself, dropping his phone on his bed.

He used the wrong account to compliment John. He was supposed to use a random account, because that's what his social media advisor wanted. Of course he had to go fuck it up.

He groaned, smacking his head more.

Well, fuck.