■ • Mini Chapter #05 •

"Eomma when is Appa going to get here?" Kyungsoo asked Shihyuk.

"Patient baby boy, Appa will be here soon why don't you go play with the other kids?" Shihyuk suggested.

Kyungsoo shook his head and held his mini clipboard and a crayon. "I want to help you with work."

Shihyuk chuckled at her son. "That's adorable, how can I say no to that."

*****

About an hour later the companies announcement system sounded. "Can everyone who is going on Show Me The Money go to the~ Eomma what's that word?" Shihyuk whispered to her son. "Can you please go to the lecture hall."

All the trainees who were going on the show went to the lecture hall where the young trainees get tutored and music lessons. "What's this about?" Hyun asked Oliver.

Oliver shrugged. "Probably extra rap lessons or a new lecture."

"You're not wrong." Samuel said popping up behind them and making Oliver jump in shock which caused Hyun to laugh. "Andy Hyung is gonna give us some tips on how to be better rappers."

"That's so sweet of him but I'm already a great rapper." Hyun commented proudly and Samuel rolled his eyes.

"You're so stuck up Noona." Samuel mumbled.

"I am not! I'm just very self aware of my talents." Hyun shrugged and they all reached the lecture room and took their respected seats.

Meanwhile Andy came into the room and stood behind the podium at the front of the room. "You guys are probably wondering why you're here? Well Shihyuk Noona thought it would be a good idea if I worked with you guys before the auditions for show me the money. Before we get started does anyone have any questions?"

"Is it true you are producing all of the tracks for TR1LLEST's comeback?" Mujigae asked curiously.

Andy nodded his head. "All of them except the title track which was produced by Junwoo and choreographed by Wonnie." Andy smiled at the last part.

Andy looked over at the top most desk when he saw movement out of the corner of his eye, he could see someone hiding but ignored it for now.

"Is it true Seulie is getting her own version of K.B.B?" Oliver asked.

Andy shrugged. "At this moment it's a version two but I doubt it will stay that way..."

Hyne raised her hand. "Oppa is it true you that you are dating someone?"

Andy remained blank faced and adjusted his glasses. "Those are just rumors at the moment... Moving on. Let's get this lesson started. Who can tell me what the key to a good rap is?"

Samuel raised his hand. "The key to a good rap is a good delivery."

"Exactly." Andy nodded. "And the key to a good delivery is your flow, as well as your confidence. When it comes to confidence it's always better to front. Don't over do it though, no one likes an asshole."

"So don't be Hyunji Noona then." Samuel remarked and Hyun hit his arm.

Andy laughed. "Pretty much... We love you though Noona." Andy rubbed his hands together. "Not everyone has a natural flow so the best thing you can do is think of a rhythm or a beat in your mind and follow through with it."

*****

After the lesson ended Andy said goodbye to everyone as they left, collected his notes and then grinned at the further most desk. "You can come out now."

Wonnie stood up and blushed as he walked down the stairs over to Andy. "How long have you known I was there?"

"The entire time." Andy chuckled.

"Why did you lie to them?" Wonnie pouted.

Andy put his arm around Wonnie's waist and pulled the younger boy close. "Why would I tell them the truth when I want you all to myself? Besides I haven't talked to Sajangnim about going public yet."

Wonnie put his hands on Andy's chest and runs them up to his shoulders. "Trust you to be that selfish." Wonnie rolled his eyes but kissed his boyfriend anyway.

"I can't help it. I just don't like sharing something so perfect." Andy said, resting their foreheads together.

*****

"Oppa!" Rae called out and jogged up to Kijung.

"Hey Mirae, what's up?" Kijung raised his eyebrows and smiled at the young female.

Rae smiled widely. "I'm about to go to Nightlight Entertainment to hang out with Aejeong, did you want to come?"

Kijung contemplated it then nodded. "Sure I'll come. It'll give me a chance to speak to Evan Hyung."

The two of them caught a taxi to Nightlight Entertainment which Kijung kindly paid for and then used their guest passes to get into the company building where Aejeong, Aecha, Eunjay and Haejin were waiting in the lobby.

Rae ran over to her friends with a smile. "Hey guys."

Haejin simply ignored her and ran over to Kijung and hugged him tightly. "Kijung Hyungieee!"

"Hey little one." Kijung pat him softly on the head, feeling slightly uncomfortable from the younger's hug but was completely used to the attention from him. "Is Evan Hyung in the studio?"

Haejin let go and nodded before walking back over to Eunjay to annoy him. Kijung said bye to the group and then made his way around the company looking for the studio that Evan was in. He knocked on the door when he found him and entered when called.

"Hey Hyung." Kijung greeted.

Evan looked up from his notebook, he looked exhausted. "Hey KJ, what's up?"

Kijung sighed and sat down in the chair beside Evan. "Hyung I need to talk to you about something that happened the other night... Normally I wouldn't interfere in friends businesses but I'm worried about Haejin."

Evan raised an eyebrow. "What's my cousin done now?"

"About a week ago Him and a bunch of others came to hang out at AKE..." Kijung began.

Evan sighed and put down his pen. "He went and saw Andy didn't he?"

Kijung nodded. "The poor boy left in tears. I got the details off of Andy but what happened was; Haejin basically had a panic attack before we helped him to see Andy, he thought Andy was ignoring him and then he wanted to know if Andy was dating Wonnie. Andy admitted to wanting to date Wonnie and Haejin didn't take it so well."

"As dramatic as all that is I think he will be fine... I think he is crushing on Eunjay Hyung at the moment which even if that doesn't work out for him at least he will be over Andy." Evan reassured.

Kijung frowned. "Can you at least talk to him and make sure he is okay? I can't really ask Andy about it anymore because he gets colder than usual whenever their breakup is mentioned. Also tell Haejin not to be so clingy towards him, I don't want Wonnie getting hurt."