3

Sean

I can't believe she's been living in that horrible place for how long? I don't even know but what I do know is that I'm not letting her stay there ever again.
How could she even live there? What if she got hurt? What if she was kidnapped? What if— okay shut up sean your rambling. So? I don't want anything to happen her.. why do you care? I don't know I just do oka— ow!
I turned and I saw her looking at me with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. We were standing in my living room and I think she asked me a question? Oops

She rolled her eyes and asked "where am I supposed to sleep" she asked slightly annoyed because I'm guessing she's been calling my name for a while now.
"Oh, um right there, the second door to the left. There's a bathroom and washing machine in there so there's no need to look for one" I explained to her while she just stared at me with wide eyes
"You have a washing machine in your room?!" She asked while still looking at me in pure shock and surprise.
"I mean.. well, yeah I guess" I replied not so sure of what to say
She just nodded slowly and began to walk towards her room. The. I remembered I don't even know her name yet. Dammit Sean!

"Hey" i called out, she turned to look at me
"My name's Sean by the way. Sean Lew" I smiled "yours?"
"And why should I tell you my name, you might be a kidnapper for all I know" she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.

Huh. A kidnapper. Sure, if kidnappers rescue you from rapists, and give you a nice place to stay then yeah for sure I'm a kidnapper.

"I'm just kidding" she said laughing slightly

"Oh. Um.."
"Kaitlyn" she said and smiled before turning and walking into her room.

I think that might just have been the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

—————————————————
Chapter 3 guys!
I know it was short but
How was it?
Hope you liked ittt:)
Don't forget to voteee
Ok byee

-Julie ❤️