Chapter 2

"Small problem with me being yours. I am a lesbian plus I don't date furries."

"Oh sweet thing you think you have a chance with Gamora?"

I blush I can't deny she is hot she is even hotter when threatning to kill me.

"Drax Quill the new girl here thinks she has a chance with Gamora!"

A rather tall wide dumb looking man erupts in deep laughter and Quill looks surprised.

"I doubt you do she tried to slit my throat when I tried to kiss her two years ago said she is gay and wouldn't become a victim of my pelvic sorcery!"

I blush yet again Jesus get a grip its only one fucking woman she isn't even that hot!

"What are we talking about."  Gamora comes in dripping of sex appeal and Ally control yourself you can never be together and you know why, plus she would never fall for a dweeb like you. She is a queen!

"Oh new girl here has the hots for you."

Gamora looks shocked and disgusted. "I wouldn't touch her with a 10ft barge pole, she is undertrained and quite frankly I don't even know what species she is or where she has been."

See Ally you where right and the words come out of me before I can stop them. " I wouldn't touch a green daughter of a genocidal maniac, I might be dirty ugly or whatever but I am not crazy like you must be to call him family. I am half Terra and the other half I am not sure, I am from Colorado, I am 25. "

"You fucking bitch" Gamora hisses and lunges for me "For the fucking record I am not his daughter!"

"I am groot" something which sounds like a child crys behind the Tall man known as Drax"

"I know Groot we have wanted a woman to join us to see a catfight, I put all my money on Gamora." Rocket chims in.

"What the fuck is that." I say shocked as anybody on there right mind would be noticing there is a talking twig.

"I am Groot" It says in an explanatory manner.

"I got that the first time urr hello groot?"

"He is a hyper intelligent Flora colossus, but he don't talk so good like me and you so his vocab is limited to I am and groot specifically, in that order."
The Raccoon says rather bluntly "They call me rocket if you where wondering. You know who Quill as as you where hired to kill him. This is Drax he is a race of primitives that are underdeveloped so he is one of the biggest if not the biggest idiot in the galaxy."

"Okay"  I say trying to take everything in at once. 

As I walk out to find somewhere to process everything I feel Gamora's strong vice like grip on my arm I won't be surprised if that is another bruise she has marked me with and she spits out threateningly  "No funny business I am watching you and if you hurt my friends I will kill you within seconds."