.1

"Not today David." I said walking away from him.

"It'll be good for the vlog!" He wined putting the camera in my face.

"Fúck your vlog." I said rolling my eyes.

Why is everything for David's vlog hu?

"Come on Kat just make out with Scott." He said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Scotty has a girlfriend who happens to be my best friend."

I sighed as he did puppy eyes. "I'll make out with heath if I get 2 boxes of cigs."

"Deal." He said shaking my hand still videoing.

"IM LEAVING!" I screamed to Scotty and Kristen.

"Come" I said in a straight face but ended up laughing "that's what she said hahaha."

David shook his head while chuckling alittle bit.

I got in my car with David in the passenger seat. I pulled over into a gas station and held out my hand. "Money." He sighed and handed me some cash and I went in the store. Getting two packs of cigarettes and a Red Bull, I payed and got in the car with David putting the change in my pocket.

"Isn't that mine?" He asked. I shrugged.
"Not any more."

"Hey ad revenue is down right now."

I gasped dramatically. "Well I am so sorry please take this." I handed him a five dollar bill and he siad "thank you." Laughed, the cut then camera.

~~~~~

"You ready?" He Asked. Putting the camera in my face

"Not my first time kissing heath." I said rolling my eyes.

"What-"

I then walked into there house with out knocking, and barged into heaths room were Heath was on the bed and Zane was sitting on the edge, both on there phones.

I looked to David to make sure he was still recording and nodded and and I walked into the room.

"Baby what-"

I cut heath off by grabbing him by his shirt and kissing him hard and rough.

I released him and pushed him back on the bed. He acted shook and laying there not blinking.

"You did not just do that to my man did you?" Zane yelled standing up.

"What if I did?" I said crossing my arms.

He grabbed my hair and started hitting me as I did the same to him. David had set down the Camera and was now pulling me way and heath pulling Zane away.

"You bitch!" I yelled at him.

"You slut!" He yelled back.

"That's how I got your man." I said thrusting my hips forward.

"I hope you can keep your legs closed more than your mouth your you'd have lots of baby daddy's."

I gasped and spit on him.

"Yeah you spit that drugs out of your system. Spit all those cigarettes out." He taunted.

"It's how I cope with losers like you!"

I winked at Zane where the camera couldn't see so he knew to follow along. I threw David off of me and walked forward a tad, him doing the same.

"You beautiful. Sexy. Loser." I said we each taking a step closer every word until we were only centimeters apart.

"Kiss me gosh damn it." He yelled.

We smashed faces passionately shoving each other's Tongue down the other persons throat. We pulled apart and he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Baby." Heath said with sadness in his eyes. Zane's picked me up bridal style and looked at heath.

"Bye bitch." Zane said walking out of the room with me in his arms.

"'And cut! That was amazing Kat!" David said as I walked back into the room. I grabbed my Red Bull that was on the floor and took a sip.

"What can I say? I'm a natural." They chuckled and I grabbed a pack of cigs from my pocket and threw them a heath.

"That for me baby?" He asked.

"Yep. I only get the best for my sugar."

"Smoke?"

"Smoke."