Part 02

I scream as I see them behind me. "Young lady, you are a tough one." Jungkook says while panting. I start walking slowly back, but he grabs my wrist tightly.

Chim-Chim starts barking, but Taehyung scares it. Chim-Chim whimpers as he hides under a table. "Yah! You're scaring Chim-Chim!" I say as I try to escape from Jungkook.

"Chim-Chim? Reminds me of our friend." He says while laughing to himself.

I stop resisting as I gave up. "What do you want?" I glare at them.

"We want you to come with us." Namjoon says. They all look at him in shock including me, "What?! I thought we were going to kill her." Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, she could be a slut or something. More like a traitor."

"Excu- what traitor?" I ask. They all look at me and grin, "that town is full of traitors girl. They kill and all the man there are perverts. The government sure knows how to take care of their people." Hoseok laughs.

"I- I'm not from that town." I say. Jungkook tilts up his eyebrows while looking at me, "and how can you prove that?"

"Because... because I'm not born anywhere. I don't have an ID, I have an older brother. Kill me if you want, just leave my puppy alone!"

     Taehyung sighs as he signals Jungkook to let go of me. "Whether you like it or not, you're coming with us. We won't kill you, but we won't treat you any better either. Prepare yourself."

——at the car——

     We were sitting inside the car while I was holding Chim-Chim on my lap. "Tell us about yourself." Taehyung looks at me. I sat beside Taehyung and Jungkook while Hoseok sat at the passenger seat while Namjoon was driving.

     "I don't have anything to tell. Why can't you just kill me?!" I yell which startles them.

     "Are you that desperate to die?" Jungkook tilts up his eyebrow.

     "Who is she going with?" Taehyung asks Namjoon.

     "Hmm... Jungkook doesn't have a slave yet, she can be assigned to him."

     I turn my heads towards them in shock, "me? A slave?! No! I don't think so!" I yell as I kick his chair. He looks back for a second, glaring at me, but turns back on the road.

     "I don't want her." Jungkook pouts.

     "You have to get over your fear with girls." Namjoon sighs.

     "You're scared of girls?" I tilt up my eyebrows while grinning.

     "N-no!" He looks at me. Taehyung starts chuckling to himself while Hoseok had his earbuds on.

——outside of a large building——

     My jaws drop as I look at the huge building. It was very tall and beautiful. Jungkook grabs my hand as he takes me inside.

     Hoseok takes Chim-Chim somewhere else. I suddenly yelp in pain as I notice how much blood I had lost.

     "I'm sorry for shooting you..." Taehyung says as he looks down.

     Who apologizes after shooting someone? I sigh as I answer, "it's fine, don't worry about it." I fake a smile.