truth untold

Third person
She's mysterious, she's brave, and she's fierce.

He's strong, he's a fighter and he's fearless.

They're a perfect match, but are they really?

Kim Eunji
I walked out of my apartment in my denim jeans, black fitted shirt, black cap and white shoes.

This is just my normal day, hiding in these clothes and being the unknown girl in this town.

I am known to be the mysterious girl in this place. It is because a lot of departments of police, even detectives tried to search for me around the country but there was no one who ever found me.

I am in a group of people who tries to give revenge for the students, especially in this country, Korea. There are a lot of students suffering from difficulties and we are one of them.

Well, back to reality. Walking around while cover my face with my black cap and dark long hair i kept on messaging my so called 'friends' where should we meet up for this day because our leader told us that we have a new mission.

"Eunji-ah~ where are you?" a name pop up-ed on my screen. 'annoying jisoo'.

By just reading his name, my day is already ruined.

"you're asking me where am i when you're the one who doesn't want to tell me where are we going to meet! Pabo!" i replied.

As i am walking, i can feel the people around me are recognizing me.

I closed my phone and kept it in my pocket and i walked even faster.

"Kim Eunji!" an unfamiliar voice called me by my name. I have never heard this voice before.

I slowly turned my head making sure that my face is still covered by my hair.

I saw a guy in a black suit with a tie, and with that i started running. Running as fast as i can and trying to hide.

Is he an undercover agent who's trying to catch me?

I found an abandoned building and i climb to the rooftop as fast as i can. I can still hear him call my name and talks to his partners at the other end of the line.

I reached the rooftop, there's no way i can get out of here now.

"Kim Eunji!" hearing his voice makes me anxious not like the other police before who tried to catch me.

I stopped and kneeled. I raised my hand in the air signing that i quit, i give up.

I felt someone remove my cap and when i turned my head, it was the person who i didn't expect.

"PARK JISOO WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!!!"

---------
hello! This is like the introduction for my story. I hope you guys will continue!