8

" How beautiful is it  that someone could make your heart beat so fast when you don't want it to beat at all."

We were sitting in the waiting room, hearing the heated discussion between our managers and Harry, curse words and threats were being thrown around, this even had me tapping my foot nervously. The yelling ceased at his last comment " You have no idea what the fuck Louis is doing to me! I despise that piece of shit."

Everyone looked at me, I played cool despite how stung I felt Harry would say that. The door was quickly slammed, and Harry came out heavily breathing, looking confused and hurt. He had tears on his face and he looked like hell,his breathing becoming short quick breaths. 

He gripped his head and awkwardly walked or at least tried walking to the, but he stumbled, landing on the floor , and in shock he sobbed. Coughing and wheezing. 

" Holy-Harry!" Zayn yelled, rushing towards Harry, but Harry crawled away. Breathing loudly, looking at as with betrayal.

" Is he having an anxiety attack?" Liam questioned, already walking towards Harry who was choking for air and sobbing as well. I was on my feet unsure what to do, but he looked terrified when I approached him. 

He started hyperventilating more, and Niall was calling for help. Immediately his guards came.

" Put your head between your legs,deep slow breathes." Patrick said, rubbing Harry's back slowly, he made us move back, I could no longer see him, only here shaky gasps of air, Derek had come out as well, but Harry yelled for him to leave, crying again.

" C'mon buddy, lets get you to your room." Patrick said softly. Harry was helped away, and I almost felt envious?

" Bullocks." I mumbled but Liam heard me. His head snapping towards me and already pointing his finger to my chest.

" That kid, just had an anxiety attack over you, and you did nothing!" 

I gawked " He fakes it, clearly trying to bring more attention to himself." I said, crossing my arms, stubbornly.

Before they could say anything else, we were being called into the meeting. They each gave me a glare.

                                                                                      ||

It was around 2 am in the morning, tomorrow we were on our way back, we gave our last concert here, and the press was just swarming around. 

My eyes stared out the window, knowing I would regret this I got  my pair of slippers and walked into the hotel hallway. Our night body guard snoring loudly on the chair.

Using Harry's key card for the room, he was tangled in a mess of sheets. He looked exhausted,already being able to see the puffiness in his eyes from the crying, and how he looked just worn down.

" My poor baby." I said gently running my index finger over his sweaty cheek. 

" Why are you here, William?" Harry asked, startling me. He didn't open his eyes, just mumbled the question into his pillow.

" Just checking on you, Edward." I said, glad he couldn't see my fond smile. 

" I'm perfectly fine." Harry said turning over, his bare back now facing me. I remember the countless times I ran my fingers over his spine, hearing his gasps, and grunts. Then I remember the countless times he has hidden from me, turning away and all I could see was the back of his head and his back.

" Do you really hate me?" I asked vulnerably. I heard him sigh, but he didn't face me. " Please,tell me." I pushed when I got no response from him.

" I said despise." He corrected, tone rather harsh. I gulped the lump in my throat, and just started crying. Not that he could tell, but I'm crying. getting up from the floor, and I was about to leave.

" And I don't,,," He said weakly, and stopped reaching for the handle, and turned around, his eyes were glossy again. 

" C'mon and sleep with me tonight, please, Lou?" He asked, scooting back to his previous spot, I was torn, not wanting to give him hope, but something pulled me into walking back, wiping my eyes. He remained silent, as I removed my shoes, and shirt. letting him pull me down to his chest, hugging his torso.

His hand on my head, playing with the tips of my hair, breathing steady, unlike how it was earlier today. 

" We're not good for one another." I said, hating the fact on how accurate the words I said were. My head lifting up with his chest when he took in a deep breath.

" I know, baby, I know." Harry replied, kissing the top of my head.

Both of us secretly praying that we were going to be proven wrong, sooner than later...

Have you guys seen the difference of both Harry and Louis,not just how Louis seems to be the one hurting Harry, but vice versa.

Soon we will see more of Louis' heartache.

Thanks for reading, please vote,comment, love reading your feedback

x