Hanashimashou~!

PS : English isn't my native languange, so sorry about the mistakes ;;w;;

Enjoy~!

****************************

Nighttime Stories 

Once upon a time, half past one to be exact, in a peaceful nighttime. Sounds such as ticking clocks and crying cicadas were quite interrupting. Every second, every minute, every hour, Kano would just flip the light novel's pages or blink rapidly as eyelids were getting heavier. 

Sitting on a couch in the middle of this HQ, could no longer attempting his urge to stay all night those yellow eyes began to shut. He dropped his book onto his lap while slumping to side hesitantly. 'Uh I give up' he thought and was ready to lose for the sleepiness. 

Well at least, he was supposed to do so when that blonde head of his was floating in the air, instead. He peeked an eye through an empty space above him. After keeping the sight intensely for about ten seconds, that he regained his whole consciousness instantaneously. 

Kano hurled his body up almost in inhuman speed, "K-Kido?! Since when you--"

"It's okay, get some rest." said the girl. She immediately pushed him on the forehead back into laying position and seemed to cut off in the middle of his talk. Gently, that girl named Kido did.  

"--got here?" he managed to finish. 

The figure slowly flickered into a full view. Her purple hood was up like most always, shadowed over the nose while making him see less of her shady face. True, even a simple touch like that could break her concealing power. Kano was special. Which made her think that maybe he is special.  

"I was just here anyway," she added without having a look on the boy's face. He shook his head to regained his composure. 

"Okaay~" Kano purposely said in childish way. "Aw leader is so thoughtful~ How sweet-- Alright I'm sorry! Don't hit me!" he whined in desperate. Kido lowered her fist, "Fine" she glared off. Thus Kano heaved out in relief. 

While ignoring his stupidness, the green haired crossed her arms. Unpleasantly. Curiosity causing him to bit his lower lip as his playful gaze fixed on her figure. "Leader, I have a story to tell~"  

"Story?" Kido raised an eyebrow, "What story?" she mumbled.  

"A scary story!" Came his mischievous demeanor.  

'This brat' she thought, "No."  

The cat-eyed boy let out a sigh, "It was no good? Then how about some nighttime stories?" he suggested once again. You wouldn't give up yet, will you?  

When the harsh was ready to plug her earphone in, he quickly added, "These will be different, I promise" he glanced jadedly.. Wait, why? As if he was saying 'you have to listen' so she shrugged her shoulders an okay 

"Good.. Then, the first story would be about.. Hands!" 

"Wha..?" 

In the backyard of our orphanage, winter time. 

My tiny legs ran towards my 'friend #1' as the warm muffler I wear trailed behind. "Kido-saan," I called loudly before stopping my steps. "Kano w-waiit!" From afar, I could hear my 'friend #2' trying to approach as well.