10

Hunter has my legs up. He humps me. His dick goes deeper inside of me. He gets deeper and deeper. He's grunting and moaning as he presses his body up against my ear. I'm panting as he does it. I'm feeling this deep connection as he unloads his nut inside of my asshole.

That doesn't stop Hunter. He keeps fucking me.

"It's so...tight. God. I can't stop myself," he says, "You're so fucking amazing."

Hunter's dick stretches me out and I stop him from talking by aggressively grabbing his lips and pulling them to my face. I suck on his mouth and we kiss deeply. I massage the back of his neck. I feel his muscular back as those muscles tighten to define every stroke that he has. Our bodies become one. I've never felt the passion that I am feeling right now.

Pious walks over to me. He has a knife in his hand.

"You two are my favorite," he says, "That's real passion right there. That's real love."

The fucker has us under a spell. The fat fuck plays with his dick as he watches Hunter and I. Other people are having sex in the room. Noah and Demona are deep into it. They are fucking like rabbits but Pious has no interest in anyone else in the room but us. I want to feel sick to my stomach when he walks over to us. He brings his head so close to Hunter that he licks the side of Hunter's face. I hate it. It's pointless though.

Hunter and I can't react to Pious doing it. Hunter stroke just gets harder. He just keeps having sex with me. He just keeps moaning.

"You're so tight. I'm about to nut again," Hunter tells me.

"Nut inside of me."

"Ok baby."

Pious is amused, "That is some real passion right here. See. I'm a black mage. I work for Manolo. When I started the game he gave me a special skill. I can create potions that bring out your deepest hidden sexual desires. I mixed the potion in your alcohol."

Pious is enjoying every moment of this. He places his hand on the back of Hunter's ass. He is examining the curve of Hunter's ass and feeling Hunter's thrust as he fucks me. Every thrust is like heaven to me. Every thrust feels like I am about to feel the gates of paradise open up. I find myself nutting on my stomach without even noticing.

That's when I see Pious take his finger, scoop up my nut from my belly button.

"Give it to me. It's mine. He's all mine," Hunter states.

"You want it?" Pious asks Hunter.

"Yes GIVE IT TO ME!" Hunter pleads.

Pious grabs his finger and shoves my nut into Hunter's mouth. Hunter sucks up every drop of my manhood off of Pious's finger. This only seems to drive Hunter and I deeper into this passionate lust for one another. We are literally clawing at each other's skin to get closer, deeper and more intense. My heart is racing so fast that I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Pious laughs at that moment, "Killian I am amused. I've used this spell on so many players and I've never seen passion like this. I can watch the two of you for hours. Tiger told me you were formidable Killian. I didn't believe him. I just thought he was incompetent."

"I love you," Hunter tells me.

It comes out of nowhere when Hunter says it. We are kissing again though almost immediately. His tongue is down my throat. He is fucking me deeper and deeper. He is humping me. He is thrusting his dick so far into my ass that I feel him in my stomach.

"Did you hear that?" Pious laughs, "Now that explains this, I guess. I'm amazed. If it were up to me I'd keep you boys alive. This turns me on more than you two can imagine. Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury to do that. You see Manolo wants you dead Killian."