Chapter 1

While I waited for the traffic to speed up, I checked Instagram because there was nothing better to do. I just wanted to be at home so badly, its been two months since I left.

Today I was on my way back to Seattle to visit my family before I went back to London for the concert Emily invited me to. A few weeks ago my absolute best friend Emily, won VIP tickets to a Jessie J concert, and she wanted to take me along because I'm a massive fan of Jessie.

I was abruptly pulled out of my daydream when the taxi driver, Bob, I think his name was, honked the car horn. I quickly pulled out my credit card and tapped it before grabbing my bag and jumping out of the taxi as quick as my body would let me. I had then dashed down the pathway and rang the door bell, to be greeted by a very excited little sister.

"Mommy! Lilly's here!" my little sister Lauren squealed.

"Oh hello Lilly, I wasn't expecting to see you today, otherwise I would've tidied up a bit," Mum said.

"Its fine, my place is way worse," I answered.

"So where's Emily?" Mum asked confusedly.

Emily's my roommate and a month ago we moved to London together to see what opportunities were there for us. Emily already found a good paying job, and is now working as a dance coach at the dance school down the road. She really loves being around kids.

"Emily has work, she's getting the kids ready for an upcoming dance competition," I replied.

"What kids?" Mum sounding a little shocked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you Emily got a job at a dance school, she really loves working there," I answered, really happy that she was doing something she loved.

"That's nice, so when are you heading back to London?" Mum enquired.

"I go back tomorrow afternoon actually."

"Why so soon Lils?" Mum responded a little upset.

"Emily and I have a concert to go to in a week and we need some time to go shopping for something nice to wear since I'll be meeting my idol," I responded excitedly.

"Right, so who's concert were you and Emily going to again?" She asked, how can she forget?

"We're going to see Jessie J of course!" I answered smiling from ear to ear.

I said my goodbyes then called the taxi service and within ten minutes or so a taxi arrived. The driver looked familiar, and then I realized it was Bob from earlier. I gave him the address of my hotel and we drove in complete silence, until Price Tag came on when I requested for him to turn the radio up. I sung the whole song until we arrived at my hotel.

Once the car had been parked, I paid Bob and left a tip because he somehow dealt with my terrible singing. I headed straight for my room and flopped onto my bed, exhausted from flying to Seattle from London.

I woke up to the sound of the ringtone Emily chose for herself blaring in my ears.

"Hey Lil when you coming back?" Emily asked.

"In a few hours," I said sleepily.

"Okay, I'll let you prepare so you can head to the airport!" Emily said excitedly.
"Okay, bye Emily," I said, yawning.

"See ya soon Lilly."

I ended the call and put my phone back on charge. Shortly afterwards I got ready and headed straight for the airport.