Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

Since I didn't own a car here in Seattle, I had to call an Uber. Whilst I waited for its arrival I made sure I had packed everything so I wouldn't be rushing and leaving stuff here in my hotel room.

Approximately five minutes after I had assured myself that I had all of my stuff together, my Uber had arrived.

We drove in absolute silence, the radio wasn't even on. So I accordingly plugged my headphones in and put Price Tag on because it was the first thing that appeared in my playlist. I had made sure it was on shuffle so I wouldn't be listening to the songs in the order that they're in on the album,  like I always do.

When I arrived at the airport I was about half way through Who You Are. I grabbed my bag and paid the driver and walked towards the entrance of the airport. I was happy to be going back home for two reasons. I got to see Emily for one and I was meeting Jessie J in a few days for two.

I went to collect my plane ticket and I saw someone I had recognized. It was Jessie J. The Jessie J. I made sure that i kept my composure in check before heading over.

I walked over as casually as I possibly could, it was hard though because it was the Jessie J. As I walked over I'd noticed she had dropped her phone so I decided to be polite and pick it up and hand it to her.

"Thank you so much I was looking for that," Jessie said smiling.

"No worries,"I replied, returning the smile.

"What can I do to thank you? I thought I'd lost it," she asked.

"Its okay, you don't have to do anything," I said, smiling weakly.

"Oh, come on. How about we go get some lunch, I'm starving," Jessie said.

"Okay let's go eat," I say as we start making our way towards the food court.

"What do you want to eat?" Jessie asks as she stares at all the food stalls.

"I'll just have a sandwich, I'm not overly hungry," I say once again, smiling weakly.

"Okay, I'm having chicken salad," Jessie says.

We went to the salad bar place and bought two chicken salads. Jess insisted on paying for them both.

"So where are you flying to?" Jessie asks.

"I'm going to London," I reply already knowing what her response would be.

"Cool I'm going to London for part of my Sweet Talker tour," Jessie says as her smile brightens even more.

"I know, I'm going to your concert, my friend won two VIP passes for it", I say, giggling a little.

"So I'll see you there then," Jessie winked.

"Yep I can't wait," I reply.

"I think we should go to board the plane, wanna sit with me?" Jessie asks, still smiling.

"Yea we should, and sure I'd love to sit with you," I said and with that we headed for the line to board the plane. (A/N: We just gonna pretend you can sit wherever on the plane okay? I had some complaints about this in the first copy). When we found a place to sit on the plane Jessie asked me something I in all honesty, wasn't expecting.

"Hey Lils, wanna stay at mine for the night when we get off the plane? It'll be like 1am or something when we land," Jessie asks.

"Yea, sure. That'd be great," I replied and Jessie's face just lit up with my response.

After many hours of flying and Jessie falling asleep on my shoulder near the end again, I gently shake her shoulder to wake her up.

"Wake up Jess, the plane has landed", I say shaking her shoulder gently.