(teaser)sonny Wu

Sonny and Jackie were walking along the soaked dock, rain slamming down like hail fighting metal. Sonny is a big muscly man, born and bred in Hong Kong, the chairman of the triads, among everything else. He is feared throughout the city, the last man to oppose him was fed to a meat grinder and packed out to the entire country. (No one ever told the company or the police) Sonny stood about 6 feet 5' and was trained in several types of martial arts, he was ready for any challenger to become brave enough to attack him or his empire.

However, Jackie on the other hand, was a scrawny type, fast but fragile, he wasn't the brightest either, this night was his initiation, unbeknown to him. He was told it was a drug deal, that it was simple and it'd show him the ropes, (that last thing wasn't a lie.) What was actually going to happen was that he will have to fend off "attackers" who will be attempting to kidnap Sonny.

Suddenly they stopped at a barrel, "We're here." Sonny stated
"Where are they, boss?" Jackie asked, looking around.
"Hands up!" a muffled voice yelled from behind them, Jackie did as instructed.
"Do you have any idea who the fuck I am, ass hole?" Sonny asks, closing in on the masked man.
"Yeah, the unlucky chink I'm about to fuck up!" he yells, as many people flood out of shipping containers nearby. "Jackie, run!" Sonny yelled, wanting to see his actions.
with that, Jackie punched a man in the face, taking his knife, he threw the blade at the man with the gun, striking him in the throat. "Run Boss!" He yelled as blood shoots out of the mans neck like a water fountain.

"Stop!" Sonny's voice yelled over everyone.
"This was your initiation." he slowly got closer, and closer to him "welcome to the triads." he eventually said, holding his hand out to shake it.
Jackie looked him up and down in shock of such an elaborate trap, and shook his hand "Thanks Boss."

This is the type of person Sonny is, he wants everyone to know exactly how far he could go to train someone, how far will he go to kill or torture someone instead? That is the terrifying thing about Sonny Wu, and it worked, no competition, no danger to his throne as king.