T H I R T Y

"Uh... What are you doing in our house?" Namjoon Asked. The man came inside our underground hide out without being asked.

"Coco. That is your name?" The man asked me. I nodded while looking at him confused.

"Do I know you?" I asked the strange man, staring him from head to toe.

"Maybe not. I was in the cold ice cream place." He told me. Then it clicked. He was the guy who looked familiar in the ice cream shop.

"Oh yeah. I did see you. Why are you here though?" I asked him. He looked at the sofa and I nodded, then he sat on the sofa.

"You won't know me at all. And this is a very long shot. But i think you know my Uh.. friend." He spoke.

"What's your name?" I asked him. Namjoon was standing behind me as he also stared at the man.

"Hoseok." He told.

"Hoseok?" We heard. We all turned around and seen Jimin standing at the door.

"Hey, you finally came out the closet." Namjoon laughed. I laughed as well.

"Hey, Coco. This is Hoseok, my best friend. He was the guy I told you about just when we started dating. The guy that said I should change myself." Jimin told us.

"That's not a good thing to say for a first impression, Jimin." Hoseok complained.

"So what are you doing here?" Asked Jimin. Hoseok told Jimin what he had told us.

"Who is your friend?" Namjoon Asked him. Hoseok hesitated at first and the finally said the name.

"Yoongi." He muttered. At first, everybody was silent. I didn't know how to react, and neither did the rest of the guys.

"Wait... you're not.. like.. his ally, Are you?" Asked taheyung as he slowly crept up from behind Namjoon.

"I understand how you would feel that, but I am not. I am... ok with him." Hoseok told. I could tell it was hard for him to understand English, so I left it up to Namjoon.

As they spoke in Korean to eachother, I started thinking about Yoongi.

'Why did he want to hurt me in the first place? What did I do to him?'

'I can't remember. Was he somebody from school or something?'

'He couldn't of been, he said he moved here when he was young.'

'But he could of been lying? Who knows. He is a spy after all.'

"Coco? Are you listening?" Namjoon Asked. I shook my head and looked at Namjoon.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Hoseok here is not just a friend, but a relative." Namjoon told. "He won't tell us how they are related, but I do think it's his,"

He turned to Hoseok and seen him speaking to Jimin about snakes.

"Brother.." he told. I gasped quietly and looked back at Hoseok. They look nothing alike, the only thing they have in common is that they are both korean. And hot.

"So, does Hoseok know anything about yoongi?" I asked.

"You mean of him being a spy? I'm not sure. He could be, but he might also be innocent," He spoke.

"Hell, he might be tricking us right now. But he might just need help."

"He's friends with Jimin, maybe Jimin will know something about him." I told. Namjoon nodded and we made our way to Hoseok.