F O R T Y - O N E

It was a cold night. I woke up multiple times shaking and although attempting to get warm, it didn't really help.

I woke fairly early after only about 3 hours of sleep and I was still cold. I climbed out of bed and threw on my dressing gown. I looked down at my body shaking and quickly walked downstairs trying to be as quiet as possible. The boys were all asleep and after checking in all of their rooms, they had smothered themselves in blankets.

I sat in front of the fire and lay down on the fluffy rug. I appreciated its warmth. My tired eyes wanted to sleep but my trembling body said that was impossible.

Growing up in LA was of course very hot but the fact that I didn't get out of the country much meant my body wasn't really used to the cold.

Daniel was of course first down sensing the fact that I had moved. I didn't notice him until I felt his body sit down behind mine and his arms tighten around my waist. He clearly sensed my shaking as his arms travelled up and down my sides in an attempt to gather some warmth. I leant into his chest and nothing more was said as we both sat gazing at the fire, Happy in each others company.

The boys were then down and Daniel jumped up.

"I'm making breakfast!!" He exclaimed.

I didn't want to part from our embrace but the warm fire kept me right by it's side.

The boys all joined me in the living room and my shaking was commented on.

"You cold?" Jonah asked as he sat by my side and handed me a blanket.

"Yeah.." I opened the blanket and put it over my lap.

"The boys and I wondered if you wanted to come meet the fans. They seemed to have found us."

My heart dropped and in an attempt to hide it, I just shook my head and told them they could go ahead.

Jonah nodded and helped me up before leading me and the boys to the kitchen where Daniel was busy cooking.

"I didn't know you were one to cook" I said sitting in front of him on one of the bar stools, followed by the rest of the boys.

"Well, you learn something new every day don't you?" He smiled and touched the top of my nose with his finger.

"Can I have a hot chocolate?" I asked rubbing my hands together at the sight of the waffles he was making.

He turned around and looked at me.

"Yeah, it's there." He pointed to the box of coco powder. "The milk is in the fridge."

"Can you make it..?" I asked smiling my biggest smile.

"Ella." He chuckled, "I'm making breakfast. You can get your own drink."

I rolled my eyes playfully and walked around the island to join him at the other side of it.

"Aw, look at you two!" Zach said.

Daniel turned around to face him.

"You look like parents, both busy away in the kitchen." Zach stated.

Daniel and I looked at each other smiling then quickly back down as I began to blush.

Breakfast was served and Daniel's waffles were surprisingly very tasty.

It was discussed that considering my cold state, we were to spend the day in the spa down the road. We could go swimming, hop in the sauna as well as getting in the jacuzzi and there was a possible chance to get massages but it was still undecided.

Everyone went upstairs to change and I couldn't wait to surround myself with the warm water and hoped so desperately that I would be able to just relax.