5428

(Leila)

This is a game which one should not take lightly, the stakes are very high. The tasks are basically illegal and the people, well, they shouldn't be trusted.

Be back at the starting point before the sun shows itself in the sky. If by chance you are out and you see daylight, well you might as well not show back up.

Here are your tasks:

x Treat yourselves- you have a minute to collect as much change from the fountain at the riverside mall and buy your outfit of the day with it.

x Cash out- visit the nearest strip club during amateur hour. Between you and your partner, decide who takes the wonderful stage. Make at least $200 (you'll need it later,probably)

x B&E&S- breaking and entering...AND SKINNY dipping. swim in a private pool, be naked.

x Drinks with the queen- figure it out.

x Don't be square- Kiss a stranger in town square.

*********

I read and reread the entire thing.

Jesse gripped the steering wheel as he cursed the traffic and the horrible drivers. He kept glancing at the clock calculating how much time was left for every task.

"The cab drivers at the worst." He grumbled, honking the horn violently. I sat quietly not knowing what to say or talk about with him. He wasn't an easy person to start a conversation with and when I managed to speak, eventually he'd just stop replying. A part of me wanted something to talk about or say but mostly I just wanted the night to be over with. This was more than I had planned. I had agreed to a quiet dinner with Asher. I had not planned to be dragged up and down the city for some game. My mind started drifting to earlier today when Jesse has showed up, pulling Asher aside. I wondered what he told him to convince him to just ditch me so easily. I looked over at Jesse who was gripping the steering wheel so hard his knuckles were turning white and I contemplated asking, but he shot me a glare that discouraged me from it.

Thankfully my phone started ringing. "Sky" flashed on the screen and her customized ringtone filled the silence in the car. As I was about to answer it Jesse slapped it out of hands. It landed between the seats.

"What was that for?" I shot him a look as I attempted to reach my hand down the seat.

"Don't answer that." His voice very monotone. I sighed when my fingers finally touched the cold plastic and I was able to pull it out from between the cushions. I looked at Jesse hoping he'd look at me, offering an explaining as to why I shouldn't answer. The phone continued to ring and when Jesse didn't even spare a glance my way once, I answered it.

"Where are you?!" Sky screeched through the other side. I didn't have to look over to know that Jesse was shaking his head beside me. It was silent for a moment, I didn't know what to say. I sighed again wishing I had listened to him. "I don't know know where you are but I'm sick of covering for you." She continued to rant and complain on the other side of the phone. I didn't mind because I was still trying to pull thoughts together to explain what I was up to. I couldn't exactly be honest because as much as I liked her as a friend she couldn't exactly keep a secret. I was already on thin ice with everyone I couldn't add this on to that. I look at the time on the dashboard of the car. 2:38am.

Jesse yanked the phone from my hand, "Hi, Skylynn? Hey this is Jesse. Yeah. Okay." I reached for the phone and he switched to his other ear, farther away from me. "Keep that on! We talked about this" He scolded when I reached to unbuckle my seatbelt. He went on to have a full discussion with her. I wouldn't be as annoyed if he spoke in complete sentences so I could at least have something to work with to decode the conversation. "Ok well I have to go, Leila and I are on a date at the moment, yes. Okay will do, thanks for the tip." Jesse hung up then chucked the phone towards the back seat.