Rome

A few weeks later 

A few weeks later 

 Mae has left the airplane bathroom lately she feels bad, morning sickness did not give her peace, lack of appetite. They have another case in Italy, two Americans were detained for drug trafficking. While she was leaving the bathroom, Clara looked at me 

- Mae, you're okay?-  Clara asked 

"It's just poisoning," Mae said, and sat in her seat, where Matt just looked at her but said nothing. 

- Samuel Anders and Pauline Kubiak - Jack started

 "Both students at CU are 22 years old," Clara said

 "They went to Italy for vacation," said Monty.

 "Mae and Matt will interrogate the girl and we'll have a boyfriend," Jack ordered 

Matt just looked at Mae to be sure everything was fine with her. He knows that night was his fault. His desire was stronger and he always knew that he had feelings for her. She always got something to her even when she was engaged, he was jealous. Her smile is what she can see every day. He screwed everything up between them is sure he loves her. Kristy was his girlfriend at college and so far has four children: two boys and two girls. Everyone went to jail to interrogate detainees. Mae and Matt got married. The girl told them everything how it happened, where? , when ? . After 2 hours, they went to surgery in the city center. Mae was sitting by the fountain when someone sat next to her and looked only who, and it was a young girl with a mug of coffee. As soon as Mae felt the smell she got sick, she rushed to the nearest basket and vomited. An elderly woman accosted her and handed her a mint drop.

 "You must be more careful about your child, especially in your condition," said the older woman 

"I apologize in what condition," Mae said

 "My child is pregnant," replied the older woman I can not be pregnant if I am that means only Matt is the father of the child. I can not tell him.