A Night To Remember

Bobby Hill was quite the average Texan. He lived in a quaint house with his parents, and a dog. His father, Hank, worked at a propane business. Well enough of this shitty ass story intro, let's get to the beefy stuff.

Bobby was at the club gettin tipsy to Hail Mary at the most popular club in town. He dropped it so low he had a hard time picking himself up. He had dropped it a 5th time with a mega twerk spin when his eyes stopped. There he was, standing with his flowing brown hair and unforgettable smile. The boy who he'd marry. The boy who wronged the "These Hoes Ain't Loyal" song. The boy who would fuck him into the sunset, sunrise and everything in between.

Bobby's arse began to go throb "doki doki" on his fresh meat senpai. Bobby then realised he was still mega twerking, but it was all too late, he felt his body fall.

Some warmth welcomed Bobby back into his senses. He looked up, and there he was, his 5ever bae, had picked him up before he fell.

Bobby looked up to view his savior, and said "Than-" The mysterious boy put his finger on Bobby's soft pink lips and whispered a "shhh... no need to thank me, that booty don't need explainin" Bobby's face turned time-of-the-month red, and his anal cavity was throbbing so hard, the whole club could hear it. "Bobby!!!" what have you done!!!?" He soon got up and realized that this was no ordinary boy. this was the boy he's gone head over heels over when he released his first single "One Time. This boy was the one and only Justin Bieber. Bobby ceased the opportinuty and kissed Bieber right in the mouth.