Chapter 3: Souls Split Apart.

7:00 A.M.

I awaken with my arms wrapped around her. My face completely engulf by her lengthy black hair. My tummy is having tingles and flutters like im at my Kindergarten Christmas Recital. I never believed. That the girl that I gave hugs to on the playground because her mother had cancer, would ever have an interest in me. Day was gone. She never appreciates me. I guess the old is too.

Now I got one goal and that's to ensure her life. I kissed her neck and nestled my head in her bed of hair.

10:16 A.M.

I probably just had the best sleep in my life. I awaken only due to hearing her silk.

"Hey Rock Head." She says wearing sweatpants and laying opposite of me, resting on my legs.

"You gonna make me a sandwich, Chicka?" I playfully retort.

"If you swallow a laxitive with it." She kicks me in the face. Then we spend the next ten minutes laughing and reminiscing.

My parents are absent. Not a note, nor a trace of Mom and Dad. I would be scared or nervous if it wasn't for Aiden. Day made me feel unsure and insecure. Every time we fought she made me out to be the insensitive one. Aiden is something. More than a one night stand. More than a girl you just talk to. More than an enemy you feud with. And more than a life time mate.

I rest on the pull out sofa in the living room and turned on power rangers. She brings me eggs and toasted bread. She stares at me with her hipster glasses and took them off. Then we crashed for another few hours.

3:00 P.M.

I wake up into my room already packed for me. I can't take everything I want to take, but I don't really need anything but clothes.  I'd so take Aiden. She isn't in sight though. She must of already left to join the army.  I gotta be at Centrus around 9 so I just relax and tidy up my room. I notice a suitcase with a cyan paper. It read,

"Souls split apart..."

  My phone begins to ring. I ran toward my red American Eagle hoodie and ripped it out and I answer.

"Report to the police station" then a loud click happened.

I shove the note in my leathery suitcase and headed.