Chapter 6

I was so confused at that moment I didn't know what to think my mom kept it a secret that the alpha was my dad, but I don't blame he she latterly almost died so no mad just confused. How is he even my dad the alpha had a child with the Luna.

But my questions are going to get answered.

"Honey sit down its is on hell of a story and not the good kind." She paused, and looked and Lucas. "You too sweetie. " She gave us a warm smile, and we sat down me and Lucas in a love seat and mom in the other.

"Ok so I guess it would have started in high school me, and the alpha were best friends inseparable I loved him be loved me. We started to date in 10th grade, but we made a deal that if one of us were to find our mate we would go are seperate way." She look a deep breath. "Then he started to change slowly getting started to get aggressive in bed. I didn't like that so I told him to stop he did, but after that I wasn't as comfortable around him as I was, but I got a lucky break we got a new transfer student and his name was Alex I loved him so much." I look at her a little shocked I was named after her mate. " So I of course ended it with the alpha. He was mad, but we agreed to it. Then he started to get more obsessed with me. Kept calling, and texting to ask were I was. I didn't tell Alex about this because I just thought it was because we broke up.

He did find his Mate one day, and she became the Luna. I thought that was going to be the end of it, it wasn't. See after Alex went to college I was left alone, but he came home once a week to see me. One week when he came to see me the alpha was bat my house trying to convince me to be his mate. I said no, and he didn't like that. When the alpha saw Alex he charged at him, and killed him. Because I told him I already have a mate. I was frozen when I saw my lifeless mate. The alpha took me to my bedroom I tried to fight him off, but he was stronger. He tied me up and raped me he forgot to were a condom, and week later I found out I was pregnant. I cried and cried I was happy and sad. Was going to have pups, but not with the right man or reasons. When I have them them there was one that was the future alpha and one that was not." She took a uneasy breath, and continued. "So he took the one that was going to be the alpha and the one that was not he put as an omega, and said that if I told anyone that he would kill you and me" She said looking and me with glassy eyes. "So when I told you he tried to do what he promised." "It's ok mom I love you. " I hugged her, and when I looked over I saw Lucas with glassy eyes. "You ok?"
"No, but I will be." His eyes we're filled with jellies filled eyes.
"You want to stay at our house tonight so I can get to know you?" I looked at my mom with shocked face.
"Mom we only have 2 bedrooms where will he sleep?"

"With you."

"Are you insane I'm not sharing a room I have a small bed he can't fit on there."
She looked at me with a shocked face.
"You have a king sized bed that is plenty of room."
Then I heard a sinker behind me and saw Lucas trying not to laugh.

"Fine, but he is sleeping on the floor."

"No he is not ether share or sleep on the floor."

"Fine"
I look over and saw Lucas smirking. Like he was planing something.