• There's something about him •

H5

Cole's POV

I made food for us, spaghetti. She is still sleeping, so I decide wake her up.

"Lili, wake up." "Oh, hey Cole," She says it a little sad. I sit next to her and hug her. I give her a kiss on her forehead.

We stay there for a while until I say that we really should start eating spaghetti now. She looks at me happy, with her beautiful sparkling eyes. I don't know what I have, but I feel different with her. At ease. I have not felt that with anyone else, not even with my own parents. She is just different. Different than the rest.

We just finished eating and I ask Lili if she wants to watch a horror movie.

Lili's POV

Cole Sprouse, there's something about him. Is it his beautiful green eyes? Or is it his bad boy character? Something about him is attractive. But I do not know what. The weirdest thing is is that I first hated him, but when he apologised I saw that he was really sorry. He really wanted to protect me. He asks me if I want to watch a horror film with him. My answer is simple: "If you do not get nightmares, because then I have to comfort you." He laughs. His laugh  I don't  know what it is, but his laughs makes me feel so warmly.

He puts on a horror film named Sinister.

We sit on the couch. I have a blanket that almost covers my face.   I'm scared, but Cole doesn't seem scared at all.

Then a jumpscare comes. Without even thinking I grab Coles hand. He doesn't let go of it. After a while I feel myself getting tired.

Cole POV

I feel a head on my shoulder. I look at it and see that Lili has fallen asleep. Her hand is still holding mine and she looks peaceful.

Lili's head is now on my lap, so I can't get up anymore. I've decided to sleep on the couch. I put my laptop away and close my eyes.

The Next morning

I wake up and see that Lili is now in my arms instead of on my lap. I look on my phone and see that we need to be in our first class in 30 minutes. Shit. "Lils, wake up." I shake her and see her eyes open. "We need to be in class in 30 minutes." She runs to our room, grabs her clothes and goes into the bathroom.

After 10 minutes she comes out of the bathroom. She is wearing a nice grey sweater and some ripped jeans. I give her some cereal and she gives me a thankful look.

When she finishes her cereal she asks me: "Why are you being so nice to me, a few days ago you hated me." I feel a guilty feeling in my stomach and answer: "Because I'm sorry for what I did. I treated you wrong and now everyone hates you, because of me. Only because you weren't impressed by me. And I'm really sorry for that." "And I forgive you, because you're going to shop with me." She says playfully. "Yeah, yeah, but now we need to go to English," I say.

A/N

Hello, in like two or three days there is going to be a chapter where they are going to shop. Do you also want pictures of the clothes or only description?? Pleas tell me, cause I want you to like it. Also tell me what you think of the book! Xx