0185

"Nobody said forget, but present day white people can't help what white people did over 150 years ago. That's not my gig so don't pin it on me."

Credits: Twitter @/ _CulpeppeR_
11/08/2018

This was a reply to a tweet with a photo that said the following:
"Imagine trying to sleep with a near hollowed bloody back. Imagine the smell, the infections you may be subjected to. Imagine screaming for help as your slave master hacked at your back, your cries falling on deaf ears. And they want us to forget about it."

*sighs heavily for 24 hours* I don't care if I get hate for this because I actually know my facts. Here we go.
To the blacks that wants to destroy every white person because of what happened many many years ago: YOU GUYS WERE THE ONES THAT ENSLAVED YOURSELVES!! That's right, the rich blacks would sell to the rich whites. So if you want to blame anybody, blame your damn selves.
Plus, it wasn't just "white" people. It was mostly British people.
Y'all need to study up on your history before saying shit on social media.
And to the whites people saying shit like "white people are so stupid" no. You stupid. You're probably an immature little liberated brat and you just want black people to like you. And you probably don't even like anybody anyway, not even yourself. You're just obsessed with the idea of everybody worshiping you because you're a loser.

Leave your opinions below :)