Ice bath and water balloons

Kenzie's POV
Johnny came back into the room with a med kit, a bag of ice, and annie.
"Omg! Kenzie!" Annie rushed over to me and gave me a hug. "Are you ok? Johnny called, told me that Hayden..," I could tell she didn't want to say it.
"Raped me?" I finished for her. She nodded.
Johnny hadn't said a word. He handed Annie the med kit and walked to the bathroom with the bag of ice. Annie started to clean up my leg as I told her what happened.
"Oh sweetie, you've been through so much." She said. "It wasn't your fault."
"Yes. Yes it was my fault." I protested. "I shouldn't have gave in. I should have fought back harder. I should have called for help. I just thought if I gave in it would go by faster. I didn't want to do those things. I didn't want to call him daddy. But I did. It's all my fault!" I start to cry again and I fell back on to my bed.
"Kenzie. Listen to me. It isn't your fault ok? You did what you had to do." Annie said pulling me up.
I nod. Johnny came out of the bathroom with glossy eyes.
"Can you walk?" Annie asked.
I try to stand up but I fall on to the floor. Annie tried to pull me up but she couldn't.
"Johnny can you help me?" Annie asked. He nodded and walked over to me. He lifted me up and carried me bridal style to the bathroom.

He set me on the stair and Annie walked in and said she had to leave

He set me on the stair and Annie walked in and said she had to leave. We both said bye and she left.
"Can you move your arms?" He asked.
I try but nothing happened. I shack my head.
"Ok. Shirt on or off?" He asked me.
"Off." I said.
He lifted my shirt over my head taking it off. She helps me into the bathtub full of ice and cold water. I shiver and I slowly get feeling in my arms again.
"Thank you." I said to Johnny.
"No problem." He replied standing up. He was about to walk out when I called out for him.
"Will you stay with me?" I asked. "I just don't want to be alone.."
He nodded and sat down next to the bathtub.
"Are you ok?" I asked moving my body. "You barely said anything-"
"I know. I'm sorry. It just kinda hurt coming in there to see him doing that to you, and hearing what happened.." he said cutting me off.
"I'm sorry." I said looking into his sad eyes. "Why did it hurt?"
"Because..." he sighed. "Because I found myself falling for you the past couple weeks..." he looked down.
I was about to say something but he cut me off.
"And I want to call off our deal. If you fall for me I don't want to own you and if you don't I don't want to stop talking to you-" He was about to continue but I cut him off.
"Deal." I said quickly and pulled him into a kiss. He was hesitant but kissed back. I got onto my knees and the kiss got deeper. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. The doorbell rang and we pulled away. We both sighed.
"Feeing better?" He asked.
I nod. "A little."
"Alright come on then." He lifted me up and helped me walk to my bed.
"Can you change on your own?" He asked.
I shook my head. I was able to change on my own but I wanted him to help me.
"Ok I'm going to go answer the door. You wait here I'll be right back." He left the room and I waited on my bed. My pussy was no longer throbbing and I could feel my legs and my arms again.
Johnny walked back in.
"It was Jayden and Dylan. They're waiting downstairs." He said and I nod.
He helps me pick out my outfit.

"Ok now... underwear." He said awkwardly.
I motion him to help me up and he does. We walk over to my underwear drawer and I grabbed a black thong and a black lace bra.
I put them on and Johnny stares at me biting his lip.
"You want to take a picture? It'll last longer." I joke. He chuckled. I put my clothes on and I see Johnny's smirk fade away.
"Don't be sad. Maybe you'll see them again later." I said playing with his hair.
He laid me down on my bed.
"Alright you little slut." He said smirking. "I'll take you up in that."
He kissed my neck leaving me with a hickey.
He gets off me and walks me to the bathroom to do my makeup. When I'm done we walk downstairs and I run to Jayden and Dylan leaving Johnny surprised that I can walk let alone run on my own. I laugh at his facial expression and Jayden and Dylan hugged me.
"The guys called and told us about Nadia." Jayden said.
"Are you ok?" Dylan asked.
"Oh trust me. I'm not even thinking about that right now." I said.
"What?" They both asked.
I sigh and told them what happened with Hayden. As I was telling it my eyes started to tear up again but they went away when Johnny wrapped his arms around my waist. I blush and Dylan and Jayden tease me about it.
"Shut up!" I say as I hit their arms. They just laugh and pull me upstairs.
We filled water balloons to throw at Johnny and snuck into the hall way. I peaked around the corner to see Johnny talking to some guy.
"Did you seduce your babysitter so you can come to the party yet?" The guy asked.
My eyes filled with tears and Jayden and Dylan tried to calm me down.
I grabbed a water balloon and threw it at Johnny.
"You asshole!" I yell as I continued to throw water balloons at him.
"Kenz listen-" He said walking towards me.
"No! Get away from me!" I screamed grabbing more water balloons. "This was all just some big game to you! You used me! You asshole! You're just like Hayden! You both used me!" I screamed and threw more water balloons at him running down the stairs. I started to cry and he grabbed my arms and pinned me against the wall.
"Mackenzie Frances Ziegler! Listen to me!" He yelled and I stopped squirming. "That was the original plan when I first found out I was going to have a babysitter. Then I met you and everything changed." He was talking in a low intimidating voice that I was almost scared of.
"I Wasn't going to go to the party tonight and I was going to stay here with you because you are more important to me than some stupid party. And don't you ever compare me to that sun of a bitch, Hayden. You understand me?" His eyes were angry, his voice was low, and his grip was strong.
"I asked you a question." He said sternly. "Do you understand me?"
I bit my lip and nodded. "Damn you're hot when you're mad." I whispered. He smirked and smashed his lips on mine.