Preview (Recap)

Hi, I'm your author, Lynx. Welcome to the sequel that you've been waiting for! Now here's a brief recap of whats gone down.

Our story started off with the wonder boys, both hating each other because sOMEonE dEciDED tO fuCK Up tHE suMmER sEmEstEr *cough cough* Lance *cough cough*

Our story started off with the wonder boys, both hating each other because sOMEonE dEciDED tO fuCK Up tHE suMmER sEmEstEr *cough cough* Lance *cough cough*. They start off with major resentment, Keith trying to make sure he can get the most of his summer. Or well... That's what Lance thinks. While smart ass Lance pursues his degree in the field of science, Keith is multitasking his way to find his brother Shiro. Along the way, and very subconsciously, they begin to bond. Then Keith realizes Lance is his soul mate and panics. Shit goes down, Shiro tries to mug them (What the fuk bro) and Keith then discovers that while at a birthday party after dancing with Lances hot sister (Keith doesn't think that, but everyone else does) he had developed a disease called Hanahaki. The disease begins to kill off the host and is caused by one-sided love.

Lance finds out, panics, but takes care of his annoying roommate. The summer semester ends and they go there separate ways, but Keith only gets worse. The pain is agonizing to the point he considers suicide. Hunk, his girlfriend Elie, and Pidge stress that he should tell Lance he loves him and that hes his soulmate. It was his last chance to live. He refuses and escapes to his favorite park with a gun, the mission was to kill himself and relieve his family of the burden of having to watch him die. Lance finds out Keith is his soulmate and rushes to find the missing idiot. Lance finds Keith and (A/N: Did anyone else see the Hamilton reference. Like Keith literally pointed his gun to the sky and shot instead of shooting himself come on) confesses he knows already. And that also he just may love him too. Keith is cured in that instant and there lives continue on! Keith has some side effects from the Hanahaki like coughing fits and now and then will cough up a flower, but it'd go away soon.

But the story is not over yet. Their first day back to their favourite dorm room, all goes well. Keith gets that cat he always wanted, Lance sees his boyfriend happy! Until two intruders manage to get in and kidnap the two unnoticed. We discover that Lance is, in fact, one of the very few with a different life mark. He has an equal sign.

                                                                     Now...

                                      Time to find out what happens next.

"It wasn't supposed to happen this way... You weren't supposed to go." Keith sniffled, cradling the head of his love in his lap.

"I know.. I know." He coughed, blood rising up and dripping from the corners of his mouth "I'm always willing to die for you, just remember that."

A droplet escaped Keith's eyes, streaming down his cut-up cheeks. It stung, but he didn't mind. There was more pain in his heart.

"It's my mark... I deserve the penalty."

"No. You deserve an eternity."

In this continuation of Lance and Keith's story, the new couple must battle through a laboratory that has had them kidnapped for testing. Testing of what? Their life marks. Or so they think. Mentioned previously by our dear Shiro, these marks don't seem to be what everyone makes them out to be. They aren't just markings to show how many times you've reincarnated, they're something else... Well, they don't know that, they just think they're forever screwed.

A/N:

WAS THAT WAS MARVELOUS AS I THOUGHT IT WAS? WAS IT? PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS. EGHHHH THIS IS GONNA BE G O O D. EHEHEH

NOOWWWW

Ima promote myself and stuff now right okay so my Instagram is : moon_moon523 and im an idiot with no other social media yeah hi anyways, hope you're looking forward to this story! I have a good feeling about it! 

See you in the first chapter!

(also, i did in fact tell you guys i would do this. Like i did alright. Look, i have a gif to go with it.)

)