Well Thats Unexpected.

Pidge was pacing up and down the living room in thought. Hunk and Elie, both who were called earlier that morning were also in thought on the love seat while Adam drilled Shiro, trying to see if he remembered anything more. It'd been less then 24 hours since Lance was kidnapped and Pidge dreaded it. First it was her Dad, Matt, and Shiro and now it was her beloved brother? She waned to strangle someone but diverted her energy to thinking of a way to get them out.

Adam walked back into the living room from the kitchen and sighed.

"He doesn't remember anything else Pidge. Sorry."

Pidge let out a sharp groan and kicked the sofa.

"Come on! You're fucking kidding right?! Shiro you better be joking!" She practically yelled.

Shiro who had shuffled out of the kitchen behind Adam sighed and shook his head. Pidge was on the verge of a meltdown.

"Ok, so tell us the story again. How did you, my Dad, and Matt get involved in this??"

And so it began. Another 15 minutes of listening to the same story of two brothers who had just lost their father and needed support. Another 15 minutes of a greiving brother mourning over the fact he never watched his little brother grow up.

"Jesus. We're never gonna find a way to get them out of there. We know roughly where their location is, from Shiro we can already tell that place is a hell hole and we have no idea what we'd be getting into in there, and thats it. Thats all we know. The police will never believe us! Ever after Shiro came back they were like "Oh well he might have been in hiding, ran away from everything you know". Thats total bullshit!" Pidge exclaimed, throwing her hands up in the air "Keith knew something and he didn't tell me, he was going to but then you came back and then he started dying and then he almost killed himself and- and- i dunno what to do!"

At this point Pidge was hypervenalating, hot tears pouring down her face as she sagged to the floor in dispare.

"Oh sweetie." Elie cooed, knealing down and holding Pidge close.

Everyone looked down at their feet with the same sadness. They wanted their family back.

"I... I think I know where Keith stored his information... We might be able to know what he knows," Hunk said, a little light glimmering in his eyes "When Lance was obssesed with Keith and his "plotting" he followed him one night. Im sure he was drunk, but he told me Keith would go to an old abandoned library about a mile away from the college in the city. Im guessing thats where he did his research."

"You mean the old Lake Cresent Library?" Shiro questioned.

"Uh yeah, thats the one i think!"

"Oh."

"Does that mean something?" Adam asked Shiro who had a worried look on his face.

"That's where.. Where our Mom and Dad met."

"how long have you been smling, it seems like its been too long, somedays i don't feel like trying so what the fuck are you onnn" Keith sang in his little glass ball.

He had managed to to lay on his back and curl himself up comfortably. Lance was anxious and trying to stretch out his long legs in such a cramped space. He looked over at his boyfriend, he could tell he was having a mental break down. It was silent, but evident. A sudden swoosh came from the door and in came two guards.

Keith imeddiatly sat up in his bubble, glaring at the guards as they walked towards them.

"Lucky you, its only simulator day." one of them said as they interacted with a keypad next to each of their clear prisons.