chapter 11

Thinking

(No one's pov)

As summer and Raven followed Ozpin to his office they were talk to each other.

Summer: so what do you think he meant by to God's?

Raven: I don't know we'll have to wait till we get to his office and find out.

She looked at summer annoyed

But as she finished talking they were there and ozpin was sitting in his chair and they sat in silent but Raven broke the silence.

Raven: so are you going to tell us what you meant by two gods?

Ozpin: well why don't we wait till Tai and qrow get here.

(Time skip)

(Still no one's pov)

Everyone is together and sitting in front of ozpin and standing next to him

Raven: ok everyone is here can you tell us what happened to (Y/n)?

Ozpin: very well....it would seem (Y/n) has unlock a second semblance.

Summer: but how is that possible?

Qrow: I've heard of some people having more then one semblance but I just thought it was a fairy tail.

Ozpin: something's maybe a fairly tail but not all.

Ozpin: but to the point. There were two people gifted by the gods one was good looking for a way to live in peace. the other wanted to bring chaos no matter what.

Summer: but why?

Ozpin: the reason is she wanted to rule remnant with fear.

Tai: wait she but didn't you say two gods?

Ozpin: one a god the other a goddess is there a problem?

Tai: no no I was just confused is all.

Ozpin: as I was saying they fought with each other for almost a thousand years then. they decided to make something powerful for it to decide if it was to keep the peace or watch remnant burn.

Raven: you don't mean?!

Ozpin: yes the thing they made was a child and the child is.....Ruby.

(A/n: No but that would be a plot twists back to the real story)

Ozpin: yes the thing they made was a child and that child is.....(Y/n).

[(Y/n)'s pov]

I woke up in the Infirmary not knowing how I got here. I looked around to see if I can find a nurses but instead I find blake on my right sleeping in a chair with her head on the bed then I look left only to find weiss sleeping the same way I didn't know what to do so I poke Weiss's cheek and she starts to wake up.

Weiss: (Y/n)!!!

She yelled and tackle me back in bed and started kissing me and doing so blake Woke up and did the same.

Y/n: girls as much as i like this you have to stop.

W.B: no!

(Timeskip why? because.)

The girls left after a couple hour of staying with me i case i needed something but i didn't need anything so right now I'm looking out the window till i heard the door open and who walked in was "my family" i know i kinda forgive them but i can't forget what they done to me.

(Summer's pov)

Five minutes earlier

We were walking to (Y/n)'s room to check up on him the others were talking but i was thinking about what he said in the fight.

Flashback

Summer: we're sorry for what we did we made a mistake hurting you just come back please I need my little snow man back!

(Y/n): don't call me that!! Just shut up I don't want anything to do with you or that dip shit that you call a husband!

Flashback end

Summer: but he said he forgive us all?

And as i thinking we ended up at is door.

Opzin: here we are. now he may be.....unstable.

Raven,summer: what do you mean!

Qzpin: well we ran test on him when he was asleep and his physical condition is good for someone his age minus some scar's but...it's his mental health that's kinda not ok.

He said looking sad

Summer: is he going to be ok?

Ozpin: yes but it's going to take some time....well let's go in.

He opens the door for us to go in and i was the first to go in the room and i see he's up looking out the window his (e/c) eyes glowing under the night. He turned to look at us when he did i saw a bit of silver in his (e/c) eyes but it disappeared.

When He seen us he frown but forced himself to smile.

Y/n: hey mom.

(A/n: let me know if you liked this or not and sorry it's bad and that it took me so long with it but you know how it is with school trying to find a job and try to come up with ideas for this and my other story and sorry if it bad did i say that already well anyway i hope you like it and I'll see ya next time or in the comments bye)

(P.s: sorry the chapter is short)