⋙ chandler 3 ⋘

Chandler and you had gotten into another heated argument. You two had been best friends since first grade and when he auditioned for The Walking Dead, he asked you to aswell. You did everything together and you were both cast to play huge roles. He was cast to play 'Carl Grimes' and you were cast as 'Sophia Peletier'. You two always rehearsed together and helped each other learn your scripts. But the best part was being able to laugh after an emotionally intense scene, like your characters death for example. But, just like every best friends, you two always argued. And you usually ended up forgetting what you were arguing about.
"Chandler, for crying out loud! Why are you being such an ass?!" You shouted at him. He turns to you, his face going red.
"I'm the ass, Y/N?!" He shouts back at you. You nod, tears threatening to spill from your eyes.
"Can you just..." You whisper. "Just tell me why you're mad." You sob, hunching over on the chair you're sitting on and placing your elbows on your knees and pressing your palms into your eyes. Sobs start racking through your body. Chandler doesn't answer you.
"Y/N..." He whispers after a long pause.
"I...gotta go home." You say quickly, grabbing your bag from the floor and running towards the door. He grabs you from behind by the waist and spins you around, engulfing you in a hug.
"I'm sorry." He whispers. "I'm mad because...I don't know. You're like my sister and if you hated me then I would have to probably sit on you." You laugh quietly.
"Love you, bro." You say.
"Love you too, little sister."
"I'm older then you!" You laugh.
"Hey, I will sit on you!"

------

So this was a kind of best friend type imagine because so far the ones I've done are basically really cliché confessions of love 😂 any ideas for an imagine, comment! 💕