Chapter 15 - Searching

Thor's POV

We have made it to Muspelheim, we've been searching for hours and there is no sign of Emily. I'm starting to get so worried, I don't know what I would if something happened to her. I was glad to see that Muspelheim is back to normal, but I haven't seen any Flame Giants or Frost Giants for that matter. Loki is using all his power, trying to keep us from burning. I don't he's alright though, he looks really weak. "I told you, you should of stayed" Shannon said, supporting him.

"No, I'm fine really" Loki stuttered.

"What are we going to do? Loki's not going to make it and there's nothing else frozen. It's all lava and flames" Shannon moaned. Then we heard yells and people chatting. I looked over at Shannon and she shrugged. Then out of the flames I saw a living Flame Giant. "Oh my god" Shannon whispered. "She did it"

The Giant noticed me instantly and beckoned us over. I looked at Loki and he nodded. We marched over and soon we noticed the whole army was alright, but there was no Emily or Surtur.

But when they noticed Loki they all raised their weapons. "Hold you fire. He's with us" I ordered. They slowly put down their weapons down. "Where's Emily and Surtur?" I asked. The Flame Giants pointed at a volcano which looked frozen. "She went in there to look for Surtur. She's been in there for hours" Someone explained.

"Shannon, take Loki in the volcano. Don't worry it's frozen" I commanded.

"Your going to get burnt though" Loki said, weakly.

"He'll be fine" The Flame Giant announced. She nodded and helped Loki to the volcano. I felt the heat suddenly spread across my body, it started to burn and I couldn't take it anymore. All of a sudden the heat started to decrease, I looked around and noticed that everything was still on fire. Then I faced the Flame Giant and he had his eyes close and looked like he was focusing on something. Then he slowly opened his eyes. "How did you do that?" I asked.

"I was good friends with Emily and she taught me a few thing" He answered. I raised my eyebrow and he just shrugged. "Is there another entrance where she might come out of?" I questioned.

"That's the only entrance and we would notice if she came out because we have been here ever since she went in" One answered.

"Is there a possibility that she's...." I started. The Flame Giant nodded. "Laufey's in there so it is very possible" He said.

"Ok, thanks" I thanked. I walked towards the frozen volcano. Then the Flame Giant appeared next to me. "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"If you just walked away you would be on fire right now" He answered.

"Thanks for the information" I mumbled. We made it ti the volcano and Loki was sitting on the floor looking really, really weak. Shannon was next to him tending to him. "Loki, you really should go back. I can call Heimdall now" I suggested.

"No, I'm fine really. I'm getting better anyway" He moaned.

"Can you do the thing you did earlier?" I asked, turning to the Flame Giant. He shook his head. "Sorry, I can't make it cold enough for a Frost Giant" He answered.

"Ok, thank you. Could you gaurd the volcano so no one can get it" I ordered. He nodded and walked off. "Did they give you any useful infomation?" Shannon asked.

"All they told me is that Laufey's in here and Emily can possibly be.... dead" I murmured.

"Oh well, we tried" Loki joked. I gave him a death stare and he smirked. "Guys, Emily's fine. But she won't be soon. We have got to go now" Shannon interrupted.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I just do, ok" She yelled. Loki looked surprised and he tried to stand. We started to walked down this giant hallway. "Looks like Jotumheim a bit doesn't it?" Loki sugggested.

"Looks more like a frozen Asgard" Shannon added.

"Maybe thats what he wanted" I concluded. Then I looked forward and noticed Laufey sitting on a ice thrown, there was another hall going in the other direction. "I'll go this way and look for Emily. You two try and distract him" I ordered.

"How?" Loki cried.

"Your the God of Mischef, you'll think of something" I smirked and rushed down the hall....

****

Authors Note

Hey!!!!!!! I know I haven't done a Authors note for a while, but I thought they were getting boring. Any way there was Chapter 15 hope you enjoyed it and as always thanks for reading/voting, it really means alot :)