Stalking

Hanzo woke first. He got up rubbing his eyes. He looked over to see that Jesse had fallen asleep on the floor. He crept over examining him. Hanzo reached to pull Jesse's hair from his face, but he flinched. Hanzo quickly pulled his hand away not wanting to be caught. Jesse's eyes opened to see Hanzo sitting upright beside him. Hanzo looked over like nothing happened.

"Good mornin' partner. How'd you sleep?"

"Better than earlier." Hanzo said.

"Good." Jesse quickly rose to his feet. "Time to work then."

Hanzo laughed a little under his breath.

"What's so funny arrow boy?" Jesse asked.

"You keep saying that, but I bet I could go several days without sleep McCree."

Jesse put his hands to his hips.

"Is that so? Well guess ya didn't know that I could as well. Hell I was trained by a guy who barely got sleep himself."

"Interesting." Hanzo said standing up. He smirked at McCree. "I don't suggest it, but it is possible."

"You challenging me?" Jesse raised his eyebrows.

"Maybe."

"Well that will be up for debate later. We gotta get to findin' Sombra."

"Why not take a break?"

Jesse stared at him curiously.

"What?"

"Winston did say we can take as much time as we need. Maybe we can get some breakfast?" Hanzo suggested.

McCree snapped his fingers and pointed towards Hanzo.

"I like the way you think Hanz! Let's grab some breakfast!"

Using the back entrance they walked out of the Palace and into the Plaza. The plaza was covered with shops, markets, and restaurants. Hanzo smiled as he walked down the Plaza with McCree explaining and pointing out everything they saw. He finally pointed to a cafe.

"This is where father always took us to breakfast when we were little. I always ordered extra pancakes." Hanzo said.

"Sounds delicious!" McCree said smacking his lips.

He rubbed his hands together and strutted through the door loudly. Hanzo gasped and ran after him.

"Wait, McCree! You have to be calm and quiet here!"

It was too late. McCree rushed inside loudly slamming the door open. Inside was a tall cieling. The walls were decorated with paintings of dragons and food. It was very fancy. Everyone inside was eating quietly, but all turned towards the door. McCree grew red in the face. He froze in place. Hanzo crept in behind him and lead them to a table. They sat down. McCree still embarrassed slouched under the table and tilted his hat over his face.

"Oh my god. I can't believe that just happened." McCree said from under his hat.

Hanzo tried to peek under the hat to try and cheer him up.

"Jesse it's ok. Let's just eat."

He nodded.

"I've embarrassed you more Hanz. Lemme pay for us ok?"

Hanzo nodded making his lips thin. A waiter came by and took their drink orders.

"Green Tea please." Hanzo said.

"Um I'll just have some black coffee." McCree said.

They both stared at their menus. McCree stared at it for a long time.