Chapter 1~ Jerk

First off I just want to say thank for choosing to read Unspoken. Keep in mind that this is my very first book but I read a lot of books so it won't be as bad....hopefully.

Enjoy💗

—————————-

      I sat silently in the car with my mom as I watched trees and houses go by quicker than they usually do. I was currently blasting music through my ears to block out the silence that was in the car. I don't know if it's just me but I hate silence, to me it's just very awkward when nobody is saying anything. At the thought of silence I turned my music all the way up to the where you can go deaf, but honestly I didn't care. My peaceful moment was ruined as I was tapped on my knee.

"Destiney you're going to be deaf by the time we get to the house." My mom said with a small smile a her face.

"I'm not going to be deaf." I said. With that I shoved the headphone I took out and closed my eyes drifting into sleep with two things on my mind. My new life and New home.
————
I was suddenly being shaking awake. I immediately groaned and turned the other way letting the person know I was not moving any time soon.

Just as I thought the person went away, my seatbelt came flying off me and the person kept shaking me. Does this person ever know when to stop?

Im just going to open my eyes now because this person is making me easily annoyed right now. I took my phone out my pocket and paused my music and looked over at my mom.

      "Destiney we are here." My mom said and I mumbled an 'ok' to let her know I was awake. I stepped out of the car and looked at what I will be calling my new home. It was a simple two story house nothing special.

      I suddenly had a feeling of hope as the thought of a new life washed over me. I felt the urge to grab my stuff and rush into the house but my mom stopped me.

      "Destiney what's the big rush for?" She asked as a look of confusion was evident on her face.

     "I'm sorry mom I just ready to start a new life." I said as I watched her face turn from confused to sad as she knows exactly what I was talking about. My past

    She nodded and looked down with no words to say. With that I immediately grabbed my stuff from the trunk and ran to what I will call my new room.

When I got up to my room I smiled to myself knowing I had a walk in closet and a bathroom in my room . I also like the size of it it has a lot of space for extra stuff I want to put in it. I immediately started to unpack and started decorating my new room.
————————

I placed the last poster up on my wall and took a few steps back to look at my room when it's decorated. I definitely didn't like the room before because it looked so....bland. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on my door. I looked to see my mom with a shocked look on her face at how fast I decorated my room.

"Wow it looks nice sweetie." she said, a small smile forming on her lips. I loved it when my mom smiled it gave me hope that she isn't still depressed over what happened a long time ago.

"I know right I can't believe it only took me two hours!" I said smiling. I know two hours doesn't seem long but knowing me I'm super lazy.

An unwanted silence came upon us and I cleared my throat making some type of noise to cover up the silence in the room. "So mom what did you come up here for?" I asked her.

She snapped out some sort of trance she was in and looked at me. "I was wondering if you wanted to come to the store with me to go grocery shopping for the new house?" She asked me with excitement shown in her eyes.

"Yea sure I'll come with you mom just let me grab my jacket and phone real quick." I said walking to my closet to get my jacket and heading over to my desk I set up earlier to grab my phone and ran down the stairs.

——————

"Destiney can you go get some items off this list?" My mom asked me. We've been in the store for about 15 minuets now and we only found 5 things we needed. There's like 15 items on the list so my mom decided to send me to look for some stuff so time can go by quicker. I took a picture of the stuff she wanted me to get and went to the front to grab a cart for myself. I started with the first aisle but when I went to turn I bumped into somebody, making me fall on the ground.

I immediately heard laughing as I fell. Whoever these people are I looked up and gave them a glare for laughing at me instead of helping.

"Watch where you're going next time." He said trying to hold in his laughter. His two buddies behind him were laughing so hard they were crying.

"Instead if laughing you could've helped me jerk, now excuse me your wasting my time." I said and took my cart and walked around them. Ugh immature boys .

After the little incident, that I was definitely not going to tell my mom about, I found all the stuff I needed to get and went to find my mom. After she paid for the stuff we went home, ate pizza for dinner and after I went to go shower and went to my bed and let sleep take over my body.

——————
I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of Unspoken.

Thanks for reading💗