How this 'started'

So this all 'started' when I went to Goodwill with my Mother. We looked around and my Mom found some stuff she liked. Then we went to the kids section. That's what I deeply regret.  We looked around then I suddenly see these porcelain dolls. There was about six so I got super excited. My Mom looked a them to and got excited too.  Let me state that thy were each about $2.00-$4.00 each. I ended up getting two. One I named Mary for no reason, and the other one.....Amelia. Amelia had brunette hair in pigtails and had BRIGHT green eyes. If you know what or who Amelia the Haunted Doll is she has the same features as her. If you don't know who she is she had an owner who said that her eyes were blue eyes, but one day they changed to green. This is when all of the paranormal stuff started happening. 

Anyways, back to my story. I know CAN NOT sleep at night with them in my room.  Even though I usually doze off trying not to. I have the same BRUTAL nightmare almost EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I'll wake up crying sweating. Also when I try to scream I can't make any sound come out of my mouth. So I can't do anything about it. I will make parts about the nightmares. I'm literally writing this a 3:06 am so it's pretty scary write now. 

Okay pause. I just went to my bathroom to use it and ALL OF MY CABINETS ARE OPEN! I'M SOBBING RIGHT NOW.....

I'M GONNA STOP THIS HERE BYE

-STORM OUT