10. It's hopeless without you

Everything was quite around Bloom, it was dark and none there, until he pick her up gentley

Sky Pov

I can't take it anymore, Bloom kept worrying me and I am worried, I decided to walk in Magix.

When I walked I heard voice coming from the teather hall, I didn't know there was a show going on.

Maybe, just maybe it will take me off of Bloom for a while.

As I walk, yet when I arrived it was deeply qiute and none was there.

Am I going of my mind or something, yeah I am lossing my mind! I said and slapped, my forehead.

Suddelly something caught my eyes, someone or somebody was lying on stage, I couldn't made out who, I was far, so I ran.

When I was near enough to see who it was, my heart begin pounding like a bongo.

As I ran up, I saw Bloom laying there.

I qiutely and qiuckly pick her up in my arms bridal style, and walked down, I saw her breathing but, that's just it.

I brough her closer to my face and kissed her forehead, don't worry Bloom your save.

As I walk gently back to Alfea with her in my arms, she wasn't heavy, she was light well not like a feather just normal.

I heard her sometimes groan and smile down at her and try to speak yet, she didn't answer, I sight and walk on.

When I entered Alfea, everything was qiute.

I wasn't going to the girls room, so I decided to go to Faragonda.

I walk slowly in, making sure none saw us, as I walk to her office, I knocked slowly and she was there.

Sky? Bloom!

I need help, Bloom fainted in Magix and she isint waking up.

I will call the girls, get her to Ofelia around the corner. She said and I nodded walking on.

I knocked and Ofelia opened.

Sky! What are you doing Bloom? She said and opened te door as I put her gentley onto a bed, I smile at her as I put her down suddenly all the girls came running in.

What happened to Bloom? They yelled as Faragonda enter as well

That's what I also want to know. She said

All I know was I decided to take a walk and heard voices by the town hall and when I went to see the so called show, Bloom layed  up there. I said and they all look at each.

The stress got to her so she fainted. Ofelia said as she saw Bloom's red puffy eyes.

Will she be okay? Musa asked worried

Yes, don't worry. She will wake up soon.

As all smiled.

Normal Pov

Suddenly Bloom woke up and slowly look around

How did I get back? She asked looking around

Sky brought you. Faragonda said smiling as Bloom look at Sky and smiled

Thanks. She replied as Sky nodded smiling.

Bloom, why were you out? Stella asked worried

I had to find Daphne, I went to the hall. Maybe she can hear me. She said slowly as a tear fell down

Bloom, you can't handle stress now, you are just recovering. Ofelia said as Bloom look down at tears run down.

Don't worry, it's almost morning, then you all can start searching, Bloom you need to rest, do it for your sister, maybe you can communicate with her. Faragonda said as Bloom nodded half smiling