EPISODE - 13

Some of you may think that sanskar is doing wrong by being angry on swara but when we actually place ourselves on his place and try to understand his pain then we will know that what he is going through.
Next sanskar isn't knowing about the baby so he has no clue that he is hurting not only swara but baby also. So in that matter he is not at fault.
I haven't explained about his pain properly till now and that u all will understand in further episode so have patience.

Swara's pain is a lot but sanskar is unknown to it.
Both are in their own misery. One has forgot anger trying to solve things accepting her mistake and the other is showing anger thinking that staying away he can keep himself away from further pain.
We will get to know later what their life leads to. So for that please read the story and soon sanskar will know about the baby too.

Last thing befor jumping in the episode is my hearty apology for being irregular and giving late updates but these episodes that I have written till now and the further two episode that I will write is the most difficult ones because showing swasan against each other is a difficult task for me. I can't imagine them in fights but love and trust is where I give them stand.
So now let's begin with the episode.

Previous parts-

In sanskar's pov-
I felt pain in her voice when she spoke but I can't melt for that. This separation is necessary. [looking at his hand where swara's tear drop fell] your tears still affects me but I won't let it win over my decision.
No one will understand me and my pain, neither you nor anyone else. What I feel, what I want, my wish nothing. None can understand neither I want to speak it out loud. They are confined to me and I will be better alone.

Either you have to leave me swara by yourself [a tear drop fall down his cheek] or I will make you leave me by my own ways and that will cause you and me both a lot of pain and I really don't want to give you any kind of pain. But if you be stubborn and continue to act like you are doing then I will be forced to play with you and anyhow make you step back and [opening his eyes which shows no emotions] I CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE TO GET THINGS DONE BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. TENDERNESS OF HEART COMES WITH LOVE AND I DON'T WANT ANY LOVE AND SO I CAN'T BE AND I WON'T BE SOFT AND THOUGHTFUL ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS ANYMORE.
Sanskar pov ends.

It was evening and everyone else has come from office except sanskar. Swara was disappointed since sanskar has not yet returned. she remained detached with others during having dinner and ate only little. Her leg was fine now so she could walk.
It was 10:00 p.m. swara dialled sanskar's number but it went unanswered. She tried multiple times but he didn't receive her call. Feeling lonely and without any work she came down in the hall to wait for sanskar.

In the hall sujata was talking to sanskar over phone asking about when he will come back home. Swara was hurt because she knew that sanskar willingly did not take her calls. But she immediately stopped her mind from crowding negative thoughts and came towards sujata seeing her going back to her room.
Swara- mom. [sujata turned] wo..mom you were talking to sanskar naa. When is he coming?
Sujata- he said he will be late.
Swara- ok...I will wait.
Sujata- your wish. [sternly]

Swara- mom can we talk for a moment.
Sujata- hmm say.
Swara- mom for the last time can you please forgive me. Sanskar is also upset with me and I know this is the reason he is coming late to home. I .... I know I hurt sanskar by saying all those that day and leaving him and so did I hurt you but mom I never meant those words. In the heat of moment I just spoke.
Sujata showed a non-caring attitude to her.

Sujata- I don't care what you did and what you didn't. I don't have to do anything with that. [mahre ko koi farak naa padta tune ke kiya and ke nayi. Mahre ko koi lena dena naa hai iss baat se.]
Swara- mom please. Can we sit. Please don't deny. Please.