#Imagine for youtubeandvans

(Age: 14)

"Hey I think you dropped something" a guy yells after you. You turn around to see a guy probably in the year over you, he stands with a group of girls and they laugh. "What?" You ask annoyed. The girls giggled as the guy answered. "Your pride" he laughs along with the girls. You turned around and kept walking in the direction of the doors. This happened everyday, you were tired if they're mean comments and repeated dirty looks. You only had one more class so you decided to ditch and go home. You hugged your books tighter as you walked down the street and a few tears rolled down your face.

You finally made it home and pulled out your house key out of your pocket. You quietly pulled up the door and walked in and closed it as quiet as you could. You got upstairs and even thou you knew no one was home you still tried to be as quiet as possible. You got into your room and changed from your school uniform to short and a tank before you got into the bathroom. You knew exactly where you had to search for what you needed. You found the razor, who the past months had turned out to be your best friend. You bought it over your skin until you saw the blood come. You stood up from where you had been sitting on the floor and took a pice of paper and hold it over your arm as you cleaned the blade.

"Corinne is it you?" Your brother Calum asked. Shit, you never thought he'd be home. "Eh yea, I'll be out soon" you panicked. You thrown the paper in the toilet and flushed. Your arm bleed even more now and you put the razor where you had found it. You unlocked the door and walked out. "Hey aren't you suppose to be in school?" Cal asked as you walked out. "No the last class got set" you lied. "Okay" he said confused. You walked into your room and shut the door and found some napkins in your room to stop your arm from bleeding. "Corinne where's my....." Cal said but got cut if when he saw you standing with the napkin over your arm. "What have you done?" He asked and broke down in tears. He run over to you and lifted you up and carried you over to your bed and he sat down with you in his lap. "Why?" He said and his voice sounded really hurt. "I...... I don't know" you said and you broke down in tears too and he rubbed your back. "What's the reason baby girl" he whispered. "The people at school" you cried even more as you didn't see any reason to lie more for your brother. "Are you getting bullied?" He asked and I can tell by his voice he was chocked. "Yea" you nodded into his chest. "Look at me Corinne" he said and lifted up your chin. "I love you so much and I want you to stop so bad and I know I can't be here for you all the time but what if I make you come on tour with me and the boys for some months to take a break from all this?" He rambled and wiped his tears away with one of his hands as his other arm was around you. "You really want me to come on tour with you?" You asked as your smile grow bigger. "Of course, I feel like it's my fault you feel this way" he said and looked into your eyes. "It's not" you said and looked down in your lap. "I haven't been here to stand up for you when you get bullied. I'm the worst brother in the world" he said as tears roll down his face again. "Don't say that" you say and wrap your arms around his neck to give him a hug. "Me and the boys will help you through this when you goes on tour with us" he smiled. "But you haven't ask them yet" you said. "We have talked a lot about taking you with us" he smiled. "You're the best brother ever" you smile and he place a kiss on your forehead. "I love you Calum" you smile. "I love you so much more Corinne" he smiles and hug you.