Seven

Leia's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. What the hell. Who in the world dare to call me this early in the morning. I tried to grab my phone from my night stand.

"Hello?" a man's voice appeared through the phone.

It sounded like Calum?

I cleared my throat don't want to be sounding like I just woke up.

"Hi, who is this?" I said making sure.

"Hey, it's Calum!" he said adorably.
"Wait, this is Leia right?" he asked.

Oh gosh he's adorable.

"Yeah, it's Leia. What's up?" I said with a shaky voice. I mean I CANT BELIEVE CALUM THOMAS HOOD IS CALLING MEE.

" U-hm....sorry to bother you this early- " he sounds nervous. Why is he nervous?!! " but would you like to have coffee or something? I mean i-if you don't w-want to then that's fi—"

"I would love to Calum" I chuckled

"Oh really? That's great!" he said shocked.

"I'll pick you up in 10?" he asked.

"That'll be great" I said while smilling.

Is this real? Is Calum asking me out???

I got ready quickly. I put on blue jeans and matching it of with cute crop top. I put my hair in a bun since I don't have time to do my hair.

Since my mom is still sleeping. I wrote a note and put it on the kitchen table.

'Hey mum, gonna be out for a few hours. Love you xx'

And after that I heard a doorbell. My heart is actually beating so fast right now. What if it's not Calum. What if it's some psycho who called me and lied about that Calum identity stuff. But I'm positive it sounds like Calum.

I quickly opened the door and saw Calum wearing a black skinny jeans with a maroon hoodie. He always looks perfect. Ugh, I cant.

"Good morning" he said with a genuine smile. He's such in a good mood.

"Morning Calum" I said smiling as well.

We walked to his car and he insist on opening the door for me. He's such a gentlemen.

"Thank you" I said while chuckling.

Once me and Calum got inside the car. My heart beat even faster. I don't know how to start a conversation so I just said anything that came to my mind.

"So...which café are we going to" I asked.

It was silent for a second.

"Honestly, I don't even know" Calum said laughing feeling like an idiot.

"Ugh, I'm the worst" he mumbled

"Hey, it's okay. I actually know where to go, there's a cafe near by" I said

________________________________

We reached the café. We searched for a seat and ordered tea since non of us likes coffee.

"So how long will you guys be here?" I asked curiously.

"A few months actually" he said

I nodded.

"I'm actually curious. Why would Calum Hood take a girl like me out in the morning and having tea" I asked looking at him curiously.

"Well, Calum Hood takes a girl out in the morning....and having tea of course is because he wants to get to know a girl like you better" he said mocking me.

We both laughed as my heart skips a beat when he said he wants to get to know me better.

"Well, I guess that excuse is acceptable" I said chuckling. Im blushing so hard right now that I don't think I can hide it.

I think Calum notices it.

We talked for hours now and actually about a lot of things. It was the best hours of my life.

We reached in front of my house. I was sad this is going to an end already.

"So, as you know. We're having another concert tomorrow right?" Calum said

"Yeah" I said anxious what he was about to say next.

"I was hoping that maybe you can hangout with me and the boys after the show? If you would like to. The boys really want to get to know you" he asked hoping I would say yes.

Of course I would say yes.

"Yeah, I would love to" I said smiling

He's face lit up

"Thanks for today Calum" I said getting out of the car and to the front door. I waved goodbye to him before getting inside.

What a great day.

A/N : there you have it guys! Calum already made the first move. What's gonna happen next? Honestly, I don't even know :p oh and please vote and feel free to comment any of your opinion. Thankss xxx