Welcome

This is a bookclub, as unique as the Seadragon itself. We don't discriminate, we just want to share great stories. Just like this beautiful oddity of the ocean, not as known as the sea horse, but yet more captivating. I prefer the undiscovered gems, but will take stories with higher reads.

Unlike most Bookclubs we will focus on all your stories. We will have a chance to play many contests with club member written stories (only if you want to-do not a necessity) On your birthday you will get special recognition aswell. We will also help with covers and graphics. We will also help fellow Seadragon in awards and contests if need be I.There be pairings, but this is up to the readers to decide on which piece they read. Don't only get one story noticed, get everything noticed. No book of the week, but book of the month. The book of the month is very special. There will also be a point system for those avid readers that actually read most of there followers work. This will be a monthly group, not a weekly as your "mate" looks at all your works (if you have more then one)

I am also very leniant, as you read your monthly partners works as you please throughout the month. I just ask that you make some effort or you will be sorted into the abyss. More detail in later chapters.